Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hungarian
Home Country
Serbia
Current Location
Serbia
I need your help to check my essay. It would give me great pleasure if you would help me.

the spread of artificial intelligence reveals more and more new possibilities. In a few decades ago, the deep learning was the game for only the big Tech Companies, but for today it has been appearing on lots of new places for example inside on a web page as a background with an intelligent deep learn based system, which creates a new opportunity for the data scientist. The today's intelligent systems are expected to be able to record, select and understand the users' behavior. Based on this, it's very important to create and improve algorithms which are able to give a real-time solution for that problem.

With this idea, we have developed the objectives of our research team, in which we want to find an effective solution for the analysis of user interactions with deep learning methods. For this, we want to explore and interpret the advantages and weaknesses of existing algorithms. As a short-term goal, we will seek to find novel solutions in addition to reviewing the literature. If we succeed, we'd be able to answer to the now unanswered questions in this field. We would start our research by going through the relevant literature and checking the previous research results. As the second step would be to prove our theories with new methods. The third step is to publish these results in different magazines, publications, and conferences. The long-term plan of our work is to further deepen our knowledge based on the information we have successfully found in the first phase, and refine our methods.

In the first year, we would collect all knowledge and papers which could increase our ability in the field of deep learning. Besides that, we would test and prove theories on the data from different web shops and MOOC courses, which would help us understand and improve individual methods. In this initial year, we would test the data mining approach for analyzing clickstream data which was logged by an e-learning platform and a webshop. We propose a machine learning procedure to predict user future actions. For this, we would use the most relevant deep learning methods. At the end of the introductory year, we would show which machine learning approaches can accurately predict the user action outcome based on clickstream data and also highlight patterns in data which provide useful insights to the today's intelligent systems developers.

Important things: It is NOT AN ESSAY FOR GRADES,
I need to give a lecturer to my work. I have given it with wrong grammar, but I want to know what mistakes I have made.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Imgaboy, you are treading a very fine line here. You already said that this essay is to be submitted for marking/grading tomorrow. You had already, strangely, put it in the CVs/Resumes section, even though it's clearly an essay, and I closed that thread.

Posting it in different sections isn't going to fool us. Despite the contents of your Private Message to me, we are taking your original response to be the truth so we won't help with your essay.

If you post this again, in any section, you risk a temporary ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.