Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS REPORT I HAVE JUST WRITTEN ON AN ELECTRONIC GADGET?I AM STUDYING FOR CAMBRIDGE EXAMS

I would like to express my complete satisfation with the electronic gadget, you sent us a couple of months ago. I really appreciated the opportunity you gave us to choose the one we preferred.
Not only are all these gadgets really useful, but they are also technically perfect.
I opted for your new ultra-modern mobile phone.

Without a doubt its design is up-to-date and fashion. The screen is bigger than usual, which I particularly like: that is the optimal solution for shortsighted as myself. It is extremely thin, but at the same time resistent.
The internal memory has been extended to 512 GB: that is an intelligent choice as more and more people use this device as a laptop and need a lot of memory in order to store books, powerpoint presentations and alike.
I also like the applications you created for it. Just to name one: 'Share'. It is such a smart application: with a click you can literally share the datafiles on your mobile phone with other electonic devices.

I use your 'Yong 65 CM' especially for working purposes, especially because the system you created is one of the quickest I have ever used and, consequently, you can really open thousands of pages simultaneously, without stopping or slowing down the system.

To sum up it is the mobile phone I was waiting for. It really meets my requirements Its quality is outstanding: it is even waterproof.
Thank you: your gadget helpted in optimising my working presentations as well. What could I wish more?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello, and welcome. :)

Can you post the question/prompt please?

Status
Not open for further replies.