Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
[FONT=&quot]Are the three sentences gramatically correct?

I am a drama acting student from Barcelona. For the upcoming year, I am taking a dean's leave in order to travel around the world, put some virtual effort to make it a better place and find my very own place in it. Ecology, healthy lifestyle and personal development in the most numerous ways possible are that what is utterly important to me.[/FONT]

nigele2

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Are these three sentences grammatically correct?

I am a drama acting student from Barcelona. For the upcoming year, I am taking a dean's leave in order to travel around the world, put some virtual effort to make it a better place and find my very own place in it. Ecology, healthy lifestyle and personal development in the most numerous ways possible are that what is utterly important to me.

No, those sentences are not grammatically correct. Here I offer a correction based on a number of assumptions. I have however tried to keep as many of your phrases as I can.

I am a student studying acting at a drama school in Barcelona. For the upcoming year, I am taking a dean's leave in order to travel around the world. I hope this helps me with my long-term goal, to make the world a better place.

I want to find my very own place in this world. I want to study ecology. I want to lead a healthy lifestyle. To actively pursue my personal development in as many ways as I can. These things are very important to me.

virtual effort”: I’m not sure what you mean by this.

Maybe you could try again correcting my assumptions where they are wrong and introducing more of your own style.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.