Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hello,
Please correct my draft in terms of grammar and specially of pronouns.

Part-I
A peaceful mind filled with lots of ideas, a computer equipped with strong Internet connection, a table and a cozy chair that is what one requires to commence writing job. For a novice it is advisable to write on realistic ideas with small sentences and of course with appropriate vocabulary. Writing on habitual events, to start with, will enable a novice to pen down easily as compared to write on some political or scientific jargons. Writing on one’s daily routine perhaps is the best option to convert the thoughts into words for a starter, because doing so they do not have to think hard in selecting the tense and the typical vocabulary-simple past tense is what required.
Thank you
Hatim Hussain

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello,
Please correct my draft in terms of grammar and especially [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] pronouns.

Part-I
A peaceful mind filled with lots of ideas, a computer equipped with a strong Internet connection, a table and a cozy chair, that is what one requires to commence a writing job. For a novice, it is advisable to write [Strike]on[/Strike] about realistic ideas [Strike]with small[/Strike] using short/concise sentences and, of course, with appropriate vocabulary. Writing [Strike]on[/Strike] about habitual events, to start with, will enable a novice to pen down their ideas easily, as compared to writing[Strike]on[/Strike] about some political or scientific topic. [Strike]jargons.[/Strike] Writing [Strike]on[/Strike] about one’s daily routine perhaps is the best option to convert (the) thoughts into words, for a starter, because doing so [Strike]they do[/Strike] means one does not have to think hard [Strike]in[/Strike] about selecting the appropriate tense and the typical vocabulary-simple past tense is what is usually required.
Thank you.
Hatim Hussain

Status
Not open for further replies.