Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
My name is Johan. I am working in north eastern state, and my family recently relocated to this city because of my wife's job issues. At that time of relocation. we have approached your school for admission for our children but we were informed that the admission was closed for year 2018-19 and asked us to contact the school in November.
We are now requesting for admission for our children, Amy and Andre who are studying in grade IInd. We want to give them every opportunity in life to succeed and reach their full potential. We are confident that by attending your school, they will become better prepare to face life's challenges and to achieve their dreams.

Therefore, I kindly request that you to provide admissions for my children for this year or next academic year 2019-20.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
My name is Johan. I am working in north eastern state, and my family recently relocated to this city because of my wife's job issues. At that time of relocation. we have approached your school for admission for our children but we were informed that the admission was closed for year 2018-19 and asked us to contact the school in November.
We are now requesting for admission for our children, Amy and Andre who are studying in grade IInd. We want to give them every opportunity in life to succeed and reach their full potential. We are confident that by attending your school, they will become better prepare to face life's challenges and to achieve their dreams.

Therefore, I kindly request that you to provide admissions for my children for this year or next academic year 2019-20.
I don't understand the highlighted text.

JRD

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thank you for helping me to correct my sentences.

I'm working abroad and our children are studying in Grade 2. Please look at the sentences below and advise me if they are grammatically correct.

My name is Johan, I am working abroad, and my family recently relocated to our hometown because of my wife's job related issues. At that time of relocation, we have approached your school for admission for our children but we were informed that the admission was closed for year 2018-2019 and asked us to contact the school in November. We are now requesting for admission for our children, Amy and Andre who are currently studying in Grade 2. We want to give them every opportunity in life to succeed and reach their full potential. We are confident that by attending your school, they will become better prepare to face life's challenges and to achieve their dreams.
Therefore, I kindly request that you to provide admission for my children for this year or next year 2019-2020

Thank your for your time and consideration.

Thank you for your kind help on this

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I'm working abroad, and our children are studying in Grade 2. Please look at the sentences below and advise me if they are grammatically correct.

My name is Johan. I am working abroad, and my family recently relocated back to our hometown because of my wife's job situation. [Strike]related issues. At that time of relocation,[/Strike] When the family returned to our hometown, we [Strike]have[/Strike] approached your school [Strike]for[/Strike] to inquire about admission for our children, but we were informed that the admission was closed for the year 2018-2019 and asked us to contact the school in November.

Thus, we are now [Strike]requesting[/Strike] applying for admission for our children, Amy and Andre, who are currently studying in Grade 2. We want to give them every opportunity in life to succeed and reach their full potential. We are confident that by attending your school, they will become better prepared to face life's challenges and to achieve their dreams.

Therefore, I kindly request that you to provide admission for my children for this year. [Strike]or next year 2019-2020[/Strike]

Thank your for your time and consideration, and I look forward to your reply.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Therefore, I [STRIKE]kindly[/STRIKE] request that you [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] provide admission for my children for this year or next year 2019-2020.

See another correction above.

Status
Not open for further replies.