Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
If four things are followed - having a great aim, acquiring knowledge, hard work, and perseverance - then anything can be achieved. This quote characterizes my beliefs .

Ever since i was a little child i always liked different languages and was eager to learn new ones . At that time i always had the dream of having the chance to get to know other cultures and to be able to speak their languages . when I started studying I have nurtured a dream of being a leader in the field of education .

In recent years, business world have become rapidly integrated and anyone with high ambition is expected to have an international perspective and be aware of the realities of different international areas .

My intermediate career plan is to devote my time and effort to work for a social cause . if i am lucky enough to be a chevening awardee I would take the initiative of both the countries forward. As UK supports Algeria's cause towards poverty eradication, towards education and towards proper sanitation, I would be working towards the cause of education being the "ambassador of change".

In the south we don’t have a voice and nobody ever listens to us .we suffer from discrimination , we have the lack empathy a, sympathy and we are almost nonexistent on the internet . So through my knowing of nowadays information also the world of social media i figured that only with the use of English which is the first common language in the world , one can feel stronger and have more confidence in himself.

Because there are plenty of people in different countries that share the same views and the same goals although we are not physically in the same place . So i think that what would make the issues of our people to the surface would certainly be to acquire the English language . i created an amazing vision of our home town after i bring the project to reality that when i open a private school of various classes of English for kids with various kinds whether as normal acquirers of the language or kids with speech disorders. To bring up a new generation of confident speakers of English . And for once make some of the unheard voices heard in our society. This is possible when i get the chance to dive deeper in studying linguistics .

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Click Edit and capitalize the personal pronoun "I".
Also, cut out the waffle, and add more substance, e.g, more info about yourself and your achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.