Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Hello. It's been seven days since I wrote something here.
In the last seven days, I had something to do in real life so I didn't have time to tell you one of my stories in order to improve my vocabulary and grammar.
Today I wouldn't write one of my life stories, but I'd like to translate something about Indonesia from Wikipedia into English and hope I could do it well enough.

Republik Indonesia (RI) or Negara Kesatuan Republik Indonesia (NKRI), or more commonly called Indonesia is a country in Southeast Asia which is crossed by the equator and It's located between Asia and Australia continent, also between the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean. It is the largest island country which consists of seventeen thousand and five hundred and four islands and the alternative name commonly used is Nusantara with a population of almost two hundred and seventy million people in two thousand and eighteen. It's the fourth largest population and one of the largest Muslim populations in the world.
The form of Indonesia is a unitary state and the system of Indonesia's government is Republic with the people's representative, the regional legislative council and the president are directly elected by the society.
The capital city of Indonesia is Jakarta and it has land borders with Malaysia on the island of Kalimantan, Papua New Guinea on the island of Papua and Timor Leste on the island of Timor. Other neighboring countries are Singapore, Philippines, Australia, and the territorial unions are Andaman and Nicobar Islands in India.

That's all for today, I'll write another post soon to improve my vocabulary and grammar.
Thank you.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello. It's been seven days since I wrote something here.
In the last seven days, I had something to do, [STRIKE]in real life[/STRIKE] so I didn't have time to tell you one of my stories in order to improve my vocabulary and grammar.
Today I [STRIKE]wouldn't[/STRIKE] won't write one of my life stories, but I'd like to translate something about Indonesia from Wikipedia into English and hope I could do it well enough.

The Republic of Indonesia (RI) or Negara Kesatuan Republik Indonesia (NKRI), or more commonly called Indonesia, is a country in Southeast Asia which is crossed by the equator and [STRIKE]It's[/STRIKE] is located between Asia and Australia, [STRIKE]continent, also[/STRIKE] as well as between the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean. It is the largest island country, [STRIKE]which[/STRIKE] and it consists of seventeen thousand and five hundred and four islands, and the alternative name commonly used is Nusantara. [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] Its population [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] was almost two hundred and seventy million people in 2018. [STRIKE]two thousand and eighteen.[/STRIKE] It's the fourth largest population and one of the largest Muslim populations in the world.
[STRIKE]The form of[/STRIKE] Indonesia is a unitary state, and the system of Indonesia's government is a republic with the people's representative, the regional legislative council and the president [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] directly elected by the people. [STRIKE]society.[/STRIKE]
The capital city of Indonesia is Jakarta, and [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] the country has land borders with Malaysia on the island of Kalimantan, Papua New Guinea on the island of Papua and Timor Leste on the island of Timor. Other neighboring countries are Singapore, the Philippines, Australia, and the [STRIKE]territorial unions are[/STRIKE] Andaman and Nicobar Islands [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] of India.

That's all for today. I'll write another post soon to improve my vocabulary and grammar.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.