Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Italy
Dear council,
My name is Jessica Jung. I am sixteen yearsold, and I am studying in year 10. I am writing this letter to tell you about my opinion of opening a factory in our neighbourhood.

I believe that the idea of opening the factory would be very harmful to the environment. Factories make a huge amount of pollution and the gases they produce are very toxic to health. Since, our neighborhood is small, it would be easier for us into inhaling all the toxic gases, and it might even lead to serious illness. Not only it will produce air pollution. It will also produce noise pollution due to machine sounds Which might disturb our future studies.

I hope that the authorities conceded will reconsider the thought of opening the factory.

yours faithfully,
Jessica

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam, [STRIKE]council,[/STRIKE]

My name is Jessica Jung. I am sixteen years old, and I am studying in year 10. I am writing this letter to [STRIKE]tell you about[/STRIKE] express my [STRIKE]opinion of[/STRIKE] concern regarding the opening of a factory in our neighbourhood.

I believe that the [STRIKE]idea of opening the[/STRIKE] factory would be very harmful to the local environment. Factories [STRIKE]make a huge[/STRIKE] produce a large amount of pollution, and the gases they produce are very toxic to human health. Since our neighborhood is small and compact, [STRIKE]it would be easier for[/STRIKE] factory emissions would affect many people such that most of us [STRIKE]into[/STRIKE] would end up inhaling [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] the toxic gases, and [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] that might even lead to serious illness for many of the local residents. Not only [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] will the proposed factory cause [STRIKE]produce[/STRIKE] air pollution, it [STRIKE]It[/STRIKE] will also produce noise pollution due to the loud machine sounds, which might disturb our studying. [STRIKE]future studies.[/STRIKE]

I hope that you as manager of our local council, which is the authority [STRIKE]authorities[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]conceded[/STRIKE] responsible for the granting of such permissions, will reconsider the [STRIKE]thought[/STRIKE] decision to allow the [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] opening of the factory.

Yours faithfully,

Jessica Jung.

Status
Not open for further replies.