Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Sudan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi teacher please help me to correct this letter which for research center chief to ask him to give me a permission to conduct a research in his facility.

Dear Mr xxxxxx
I'm xxxxx, I'm a scientist and I recently finished my MSc degree in field of molecular medicine.
I have great interest in molecular medicine and I plan to start my PHD in this field. I m currently started my registration procedures for PHD at xxxxx university and I have to conduct a research as a requirement for the degree, therefore I'm writing to ask you permission to conduct my PhD research in your facility.
I will be greatly appreciated if you give me your approval.
Here is my contact information and I would be happy to answer any questions or concerns.
Best regards
My name
My email
My phone no

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi teacher, please help me to correct this letter which I wrote to ask[Strike]for[/Strike] a/some research center chief [Strike]to ask him[/Strike] to give me permission to conduct research in his facility.

Dear Mr xxxxxx,

[Strike]I'm xxxxx, I'm[/Strike] I am a scientist, and I recently finished my MSc degree in the field of molecular medicine.

I have great interest in molecular medicine, and I plan to start my PhD in this field. I am currently [Strike]started my[/Strike] completing the registration procedures for a PhD at xxxxx University, and I have to conduct research as a requirement for the degree. Therefore, [Strike]I'm[/Strike] I am writing to ask you for permission to conduct my PhD research in your facility.

I will be greatly [Strike]appreciated[/Strike] obliged if could you give me your approval.

Here is my contact information, and I would be happy to answer any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Jamila Staunton

[Strike]My name[/Strike]
[Strike]My[/Strike] Email: [insert your email address]
[Strike]My[/Strike] Phone: [Strike]no [/Strike] [insert your phone number]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.