• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Sudan
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

Correction for request letter for conducting a research

Hi teacher please help me to correct this letter which for research center chief to ask him to give me a permission to conduct a research in his facility.

Dear Mr xxxxxx
    I'm xxxxx, I'm a scientist and I recently finished my MSc degree in field of molecular medicine.
    I have great interest in molecular medicine and I plan to start my PHD in this field. I m currently started my registration procedures for PHD at xxxxx university and I have to conduct a research as a requirement for the degree, therefore I'm writing to ask you permission to conduct my PhD research in your facility.
    I will be greatly appreciated if you give me your approval.
    Here is my contact information and I would be happy to answer any questions or concerns.
    Best regards
    My name
    My email
    My phone no

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Correction for request letter for conducting a research

Quote Originally Posted by Jamila2 View Post
    Hi teacher, please help me to correct this letter which I wrote to askfor a/some research center chief to ask him to give me permission to conduct research in his facility.

Dear Mr xxxxxx,

I'm xxxxx, I'm I am a scientist, and I recently finished my MSc degree in the field of molecular medicine.

I have great interest in molecular medicine, and I plan to start my PhD in this field. I am currently started my completing the registration procedures for a PhD at xxxxx University, and I have to conduct research as a requirement for the degree. Therefore, I'm I am writing to ask you for permission to conduct my PhD research in your facility.

I will be greatly appreciated obliged if could you give me your approval.

Here is my contact information, and I would be happy to answer any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Jamila Staunton

My name
    My Email: [insert your email address]
    My Phone: no [insert your phone number]
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 04-Nov-2018 at 17:53. Reason: Fixed typo