Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
You have decided to apply for a job as a Spanish instructor that was advertised in the April edition of the magazine Teaching Professional. This ad was posted by Mr John Sullivan, director of the Spanish department at The Language Institute of Great Britain in London, England. In your letter to Mr Sullivan:

• explain why you are writing
  • describe your qualifications and experience
  • explain how they can contact you
Dear Mr. Sullivan,

I am writing to you with the reference that you have posted for Spanish instructor in teaching professional magazine. I understood from the advertisement that youhave a requirement for Spanish instructor in Language Institute. I would be interested to check the possibility in that position with your college.

I have completed my graduation in the Spanish language from Cambridge University and three years of relevant experience as a Spanish teacher in Newzeland. In addition,
I provide tuition for school children in the evenings and weekends. As a result, I got valuable experience in this period. I believe I am capable of fulfilling this
job.

I am looking forward to discussing with you regarding this opportunity in detail why I am suitable for this opportunity. I am attaching my CV along with this letter where you can find my home address, email address and my personal mobile number where you can contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Yours Sincerely,
Havya

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

When do you have to submit your homework assignment to your teacher or tutor for marking or grading?

Status
Not open for further replies.