Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Background knowledge: I'm in my 21 and I'm a senior college student. I have been attending an online English course since 2017 (about a year and a half). At there, I get a chance to know a wonderful, experienced and warm-hearted teacher.
When I got a information that my teacher was going to come to my city to give a speech about teacher development, you couldn't imagine how excited I am. He would arrive at my city just the day after I got the message. I couldn't concentrate on my study, so I chose to watch a movie to kill some time. When that day came, I got up early and had a quick cleaning and washing. The journey wasn't too long (Thanks for the convenient transportation!). I arrived at the place, where my teacher was going to give a speech, an hour early. Time passed very slowly. Finally, I came into the room and saw my teacher (that was my first time to see him face to face). Guess what, during his speech, I couldn't stop shaking ( a little ashamed of myself as a adult). I was preparing what to say at the break time. At the break time, I talked to him face to face, eye to eye while I was shaking all the time. Lucky, I asked him if we could take a picture together and he agreed! What a day!
If there are any mistakes or not proper words in my language, please tell me in my thread. I will be very grateful!:)

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Background [STRIKE]knowledge:[/STRIKE] information:

[STRIKE]I'm in my 21 [/STRIKE]
I'm 21 years old.
or
I'm in my early twenties.

and I'm a senior college student. I have been [STRIKE]attending[/STRIKE] doing an online English course since 2017 (about a year and a half). [STRIKE]At there, I get a[/STRIKE] That has given me the chance to get to know a wonderful, experienced and warm-hearted teacher.

[STRIKE]When I got a information[/STRIKE]
When I heard

Or (less formally)
When I got word

that my teacher was going to come to my city to give a speech about teacher development, you couldn't imagine how excited I felt/was. [STRIKE]am.[/STRIKE] He would arrive at my city [STRIKE]just[/STRIKE] the day (just) after I got the message. I couldn't concentrate on my study, so I chose to watch a movie to kill some time.

When that day came, I got up early and had a quick wash. [STRIKE]cleaning and washing.[/STRIKE] The journey wasn't too long (thanks [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to the convenient transportation!). I arrived at the place, where my teacher was going to give a speech, an hour early. Time passed very slowly. Finally, I came into the room and saw my teacher (that was my first time to see him face to face). Guess what, during his speech, I couldn't stop shaking (I felt a little ashamed of myself as an adult). I was preparing what to say at the break. [STRIKE]time. At[/STRIKE] During the break, [STRIKE]time,[/STRIKE] I talked to him face to face, [STRIKE]eye to eye[/STRIKE] while I was shaking all the time. Lucky, I asked him if we could take a picture together and he agreed! What a day!
If there are any mistakes or [STRIKE]not proper[/STRIKE] incorrect words in my language, please tell me. [STRIKE]in my thread.[/STRIKE] I will be very grateful!:)

Hello Xiaoyong, and welcome to the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.