Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I would like to ask about mistakes in my letter. ......- are proper names or personal information.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am applying for ... at your university at .... academic year. I am currently studying Mathematics and Chemistry on extended level but I would like to write .... exam also from Physics, for which I am preparing unassisted. Is it possible for me to apply for a Foundation Year with ... from physics? I would also ask if there is possibility to apply for a course with and without Foundation Year and what are the requirement for a Foundation Year for ....
Thank you for your time considering questions.

Your faithfully,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I would like to ask about mistakes in my letter. ......- are proper names or personal information.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am applying for ... at your university at .... academic year. I am currently studying Mathematics and Chemistry on extended level but I would like to write .... exam also from Physics, for which I am preparing unassisted. Is it possible for me to apply for a Foundation Year with ... from physics? I would also ask if there is possibility to apply for a course with and without Foundation Year and what are the requirement for a Foundation Year for ....
Thank you for your time considering questions.

Your faithfully,
Hello Asuan, and welcome to the forum. :)
The parts I highlighted in blue are not very clear. Can you rewrite/explain them?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I think I can clear up the first blue part. The OP is saying that where they have written a string of dots, those dots replace proper names or personal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.