Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Hello! Could you help me to find wrongs in the writing?

In the language course a student stood up ann told herself.
"Above all I'd like to say something about my life, experiences, feelings. I'am here to improve my English, and work as a website designer in an international library. It's very nice. Thanks to this job I can meet different people, learn lots of knowledges and read a lot of books that include different topics such as literature, psychology, history, religion, sociology; while I'am studying. But unfortunately I don't know any foreign language. So I only read books that are in my language, and would like to read books that are wroten in other language."

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello ruzigargulu, and welcome to the forum.
icon_smile.gif

In the language course a student stood up ann told herself.
What does that mean?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello! Could you [STRIKE]help me to find[/STRIKE] point out any [STRIKE]wrongs[/STRIKE] errors in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] my writing?

In the language [STRIKE]course[/STRIKE] class, a student stood up [STRIKE]ann[/STRIKE] and [STRIKE]told[/STRIKE] talked about herself.

"[STRIKE]Above all[/STRIKE] I'd like to say something about my life, my experiences, and my feelings. I (no apostrophe) am here to improve my English. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE]

I work as a website designer in an international library. It's very nice. Thanks to this job, I [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] meet different people, [STRIKE]learn[/STRIKE] gain lots of [STRIKE]knowledges[/STRIKE] knowledge, and read [STRIKE]a lot of[/STRIKE] many books [STRIKE]that include different[/STRIKE] on topics such as literature, psychology, history, religion, and sociology. [STRIKE]while I'am studying.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]But[/STRIKE] Unfortunately, I don't [STRIKE]know[/STRIKE] speak any foreign languages, so I only read books [STRIKE]that are[/STRIKE] in my language. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] I would like to read books that are [STRIKE]wroten[/STRIKE] written in another language."

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

See above.

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Hello! Could you help me to find wrongs in the writing?

Errors, not wrongs. Wrong as a noun has a different meaning. For example, if I call someone a writer of wrongs, that is a joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.