Please correct below letter about lost item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

happykhushishah

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Europe
Current Location
Europe
Can Someone please correct the below letter and even add enhanced vocabulary where ever possible.

Dear Sir or Madam,

This letter is in reference to a lost of expensive personal item in Bombay express train.

I was travelling in Bombay Express train departing from Rajkot and arriving at Bombay on Nov 11th 2018. I boarded the train at bogie number S8 and seat number 45. Unfortunately I lost my cell phone in train.

Cell Phone was from apple manufacturing company of model iphone7. It is pink in color embedded in pink color case which has a label named "SaharaCase" at the bottom.I connected my phone to charger and placed on cell holder. Since I had to off board the train very early in the morning I forgot to take the phone from the stand.

I would really appreciate if you can look for the item. Please let me know if you have any additional concerns about the item. I am reachable at phone number XXXXX890.Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
khushi shah

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Can Someone please correct the [Strike]below[/Strike] letter below and even add enhanced vocabulary wherever possible?

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing with regard to[Strike] This letter is in reference to a lost of[/Strike] an expensive personal item which I lost while travelling in on an [Strike]Bombay[/Strike] express train bound for Bombay.

I was travelling [Strike]in Bombay Express[/Strike] on the express train [Strike]departing[/Strike] from Rajkot [Strike]and arriving at[/Strike] to Bombay on Nov 11th 2018. I [Strike]boarded the train at bogie[/Strike] was on car number S8, and my seat number was 45. Unfortunately, I lost my cell phone [strike]in[/strike] on that train.

[Strike]Cell Phone was from apple manufacturing company of model[/Strike] It was an iPhone7, [Strike]. It is[/Strike] pink in color embedded in a pink [Strike]color[/Strike] case which has a label named "SaharaCase" at the bottom. I connected my phone to the charger and placed it on my cell holder. Since I had to [Strike]off board[/Strike] alight from the train very early in the morning, I forgot to take the phone from the stand.

I would really appreciate it if you can [STRIKE]look for[/STRIKE] help me find my phone. [Strike]the item.[/Strike] Please let me know if [Strike]you have any additional concerns about the[/Strike] anyone has handed in such an item. I am reachable at phone number XXXXX890.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

khushi shah

Hello Kushi, and welcome to the forum. :)
I hope you can find your phone.

By the way, isn't it Mumbai nowadays instead of Bombay?

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It is pink [STRIKE]in color[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]embedded[/STRIKE] and is in a pink [STRIKE]color[/STRIKE] case [STRIKE]which has[/STRIKE] with a label [STRIKE]named[/STRIKE] marked/reading "SaharaCase" at the bottom.

Note my corrections to one specific sentence. My corrections differ a bit from teechar's.

Status
Not open for further replies.