THE Importance of English Nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.

huda23

Member Type
Student or Learner
A week ago we had the ceremony of the "Last Bell" for school leavers. All the teachers were given medals with their photos on them. I was given my medal for "understanding and nobleness". These two words were written under my photo. They also said one year was a very short period to learn English. But they thanked me for awakening the wish to learn English and they were full of hope to learn English in future. This episode shows how important English is nowadays. I'm proud of my students though I taught them only once a week. we had only two lessons one day of the week.

congratulations Harry , i'm very happy and proud of you , i hope to be like you someday , i didn't forget that you took my hand when i was at the very beginning and taught me how to deal with students ( remember "learning English") , you makes me love English more and more by your useful advices which i always keep in my mind , you are really an ideal teacher who is hard to be forgot , you touches your pupils heart and mind and really you deserve more than this .you know how i appreciate you . congratulations and i hope that you will always be on the top.

blouen

Key Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Wow, Harry!
I also hope to get some sort of appreciation sometime.
:smilecol: :smilecol:

Harry Smith

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Russian Federation
congratulations Harry , i'm very happy and proud of you , i hope to be like you someday , i didn't forget that you took my hand when i was at the very beginning and taught me how to deal with students ( remember "learning English") , you makes me love English more and more by your useful advices which i always keep in my mind , you are really an ideal teacher who is hard to be forgot , you touches your pupils heart and mind and really you deserve more than this .you know how i appreciate you . congratulations and i hope that you will always be on the top.

Thanks very much, Huda! You know how I appreciate your enthusiasm and I'm sure you'll be more successful one day. The most important thing in teaching English is when you show your students how important it is for you to teach them and also you show them that you completely believe they can do it(learn English easily).Keep in touch! I'll be very happy to hear from you from time to time. Cheers!

Jo Azevedo

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi :-D

I am a student and new around here, so I am still knowing all this thing.
The reason I am here is that I am doing a project about the importante of the English language, and I do need some help, ideas and informations to explore this subject. Can anybody help me?? :lol::roll:

Well, I just want to know some opinions about the influence of the English around the world, the importance of this language to get in the job market, and whatever you guys want to say. ;-)

Thank you very very very much!!!

blouen

Key Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Have you read all the comments and opinions of people in this thread?

Open English

Member Type
English Teacher
I'm from Venezuela, here knowing english is considered an important characteristic when looking for a job. If you are bilingual, it's almost like you already have a career. Right now I'm an english teacher and I'm working with a company called Open English, so as you can see, english is a very very important part of my life, and studying in a biligual school has been a very useful experience.

Harry Smith

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Russian Federation
I'm from Venezuela, here knowing english is considered an important characteristic when looking for a job. If you are bilingual, it's almost like you already have a career. Right now I'm an english teacher and I'm working with a company called Open English, so as you can see, english is a very very important part of my life, and studying in a biligual school has been a very useful experience.

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I am very happy to see you here. we could discuss different aspect of teaching English here. Cheers!:)

turma12L

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hello, is this forum still active?

I would like to talk with Sunflower34. if you see this email plz send me an email : )

Harry Smith

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hello, is this forum still active?

I would like to talk with Sunflower34. if you see this email plz send me an email : )

Yes, but I have no information about Sunflower34... Cheers!;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.