Native Language
Croatian
Home Country
Croatia
Current Location
Croatia
i need help to sound more english :)

To whom it may concern,

this is my application for the Sales representative for sanitary products position advertised in mojposao.hr.
Because of my education and previous work I was immediately interested in this job. I did a research on company's work and products and I do believe I could justify my position. As you will notice on the attached CV, I have work experience in different jobs connected to sales, buyers, suppliers, advertising, market, travel, working with people, communication, etc., as I started to work at fifteen.
I am willing to learn Slovenian in shortest time possible. My frequent visits to England and Scotland, gave me knowledge to manage my English conversations well. I am experienced in paperwork and making contracts. I am also willing to constantly learn what is asked of me, and do what is necessary for the benefit of the company.
In summary I would like to say I can show you great sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello blabbla, and welcome to the forum. :)
I need help to make the following sound natural. [Strike]more english :)[/Strike]

To whom it may concern,

This is my application for the Sales Representative for Sanitary Products position advertised [Strike]in[/Strike] on mojposao.hr.

Because of my education and previous work, I was immediately interested in this job. I did [Strike]a[/Strike] [no “a”] research on the company's work and products, and I [Strike]do believe I could justify[/Strike] am confident that I am a suitable candidate for this [Strike]my[/Strike] position. As you will notice [Strike]on[/Strike] from the attached CV, I have work experience in different jobs connected to sales, buyers, suppliers, advertising, marketing, travel, working with people, and communication, [Strike], etc.,[/Strike] as I started [Strike]to[/Strike] working at fifteen.

I am willing to learn Slovenian in the shortest time possible. My frequent visits to England and Scotland [Strike], gave me knowledge to manage[/Strike] helped me consolidate my English conversation skills. [Strike]well.[/Strike] I am experienced in paperwork and making contracts. I am also willing to [Strike]constantly[/Strike] learn what is asked of me, and do what is necessary for the benefit of the company.

In summary I would like to say I [Strike]can show you[/Strike] have a great sense of responsibility and [Strike]ability to[/Strike] can work effectively under pressure.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Les Dalton
[Strike]Sincerely,[/Strike]

Status
Not open for further replies.