• Croatian
      • Home Country:
      • Croatia
      • Current Location:
      • Croatia

cover letter for job

i need help to sound more english :)

To whom it may concern,

this is my application for the Sales representative for sanitary products position advertised in mojposao.hr.
    Because of my education and previous work I was immediately interested in this job. I did a research on company's work and products and I do believe I could justify my position. As you will notice on the attached CV, I have work experience in different jobs connected to sales, buyers, suppliers, advertising, market, travel, working with people, communication, etc., as I started to work at fifteen.
    I am willing to learn Slovenian in shortest time possible. My frequent visits to England and Scotland, gave me knowledge to manage my English conversations well. I am experienced in paperwork and making contracts. I am also willing to constantly learn what is asked of me, and do what is necessary for the benefit of the company.
    In summary I would like to say I can show you great sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: cover letter for job

Hello blabbla, and welcome to the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by blabbla View Post
    I need help to make the following sound natural. more english :)

To whom it may concern,

This is my application for the Sales Representative for Sanitary Products position advertised in on mojposao.hr.

Because of my education and previous work, I was immediately interested in this job. I did a [no “a”] research on the company's work and products, and I do believe I could justify am confident that I am a suitable candidate for this my position. As you will notice on from the attached CV, I have work experience in different jobs connected to sales, buyers, suppliers, advertising, marketing, travel, working with people, and communication, , etc., as I started to working at fifteen.

I am willing to learn Slovenian in the shortest time possible. My frequent visits to England and Scotland , gave me knowledge to manage helped me consolidate my English conversation skills. well. I am experienced in paperwork and making contracts. I am also willing to constantly learn what is asked of me, and do what is necessary for the benefit of the company.

In summary I would like to say I can show you have a great sense of responsibility and ability to can work effectively under pressure.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
    Les Dalton
    Sincerely,