Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Dear Leylâ! My visa exams ended. So I'm at home. All day tidying up my home, washing dishes, and looking after my sisters are very good. I had missed them. Out of these I'm listening to mp3 podcasts or radio channels, and reading books. My teacher had said to me that "reading is multifaceted behavior. Listening to a radio or a podcast can be reading. Because these contribute to you." Yes, reading is increasing me. It's saving me from loneliness. Characters and ideas live with me. I decide to make an mp3 archive after she said.
I'm not able to finish my works on time. Until I go to university again I have to write my assignment, read class books and prepare an survey for my research. But reading literary books or visiting my friends are more attractive for me. When a person start to work he/she uses the energy and if he/she start to another work the energy become insufficient. I think this is my situation.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Leylâ!

My visa exams have finally ended (I have no idea what that means. What on earth is a "visa exam"?) no full stop here so I'm [back] at home. I spend all day tidying up my home, washing dishes, and looking after my sisters, who are very [STRIKE]good[/STRIKE] well-behaved. I had missed them. [STRIKE]Out of these[/STRIKE] Also, I'm listening to [STRIKE]mp3[/STRIKE] podcasts [STRIKE]or[/STRIKE] and to the radio, [STRIKE]channels[/STRIKE] and reading books.

My teacher [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] once said to me [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] "Reading is multifaceted behavior. Listening to a radio or a podcast can be reading. Because these contribute to you." Yes, reading is [STRIKE]increasing[/STRIKE] improving [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] my life. It's saving me from loneliness. The characters and ideas live with me. I decide to make an mp3 archive after she said that.

I'm not able to finish my works on time. (I don't know what this sentence means.) [STRIKE]Until[/STRIKE] Before I go back to university, [STRIKE]again[/STRIKE] I have to write [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] an assignment, read [STRIKE]class[/STRIKE] text books and prepare [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] a survey for my research, but I'd rather read novels and visit my friends. [STRIKE]But reading literary books or visiting my friends are more attractive for me.[/STRIKE] When a person starts to work, he/she uses [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] energy; [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] if he/she starts [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] another [STRIKE]work[/STRIKE] job, [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] they won't have enough energy. [STRIKE]become insufficient.[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]I think[/STRIKE] This is my [current] situation.

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.