• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Post help needed to answer business letter

Dear sirs i have construction company and i got this email and i want to answer it with accepting and i will send them my technical and commercial letter before 23 Dec 2018
    kindly can you help me about a sample of answer ( professional letter ) ? A.S.A.P

'''''''
    Dear Sir / Madame,
    Dear Valued Vendor, On behalf of xxxxxx co., we would like to invite you to participate in the subject Request for Proposal (RFP) as per the below and/or attached scope and requirement details.
    Please read the instructions carefully, failure to comply with them may invalidate your proposal.
    1- This RFQ is being addressed to a select number of Vendor. Therefore, it is not permissible to transfer this invitation to any other Vendor nor shall the contents of this RFP be disclosed to any other persons.
    2- Within two day of receipt of this RFQ, please inform us in writing via a return email to the undersigned with the following:
    a- Acknowledgment of receipt of this Invitation along with all related documents.
    b- Confirm your interest/decline to participate in the subject Tender.
    3- All your correspondences/clarifications shall be addressed to xxxxxxx co. focal point of contact, as stated below:
    '''

2. Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

Re: help needed to answer business letter

Post your letter here and people will make suggestions. Please don't include information that makes companies identifiable.