Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear sirs i have construction company and i got this email and i want to answer it with accepting and i will send them my technical and commercial letter before 23 Dec 2018
kindly can you help me about a sample of answer ( professional letter ) ? A.S.A.P

'''''''
Dear Sir / Madame,
Dear Valued Vendor, On behalf of xxxxxx co., we would like to invite you to participate in the subject Request for Proposal (“RFP”) as per the below and/or attached scope and requirement details.
Please read the instructions carefully, failure to comply with them may invalidate your proposal.
1- This RFQ is being addressed to a select number of Vendor. Therefore, it is not permissible to transfer this invitation to any other Vendor nor shall the contents of this RFP be disclosed to any other persons.
2- Within two day of receipt of this RFQ, please inform us in writing via a return email to the undersigned with the following:
a- Acknowledgment of receipt of this Invitation along with all related documents.
b- Confirm your interest/decline to participate in the subject Tender.
3- All your correspondences/clarifications shall be addressed to xxxxxxx co. focal point of contact, as stated below:
'''

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Post your letter here and people will make suggestions. Please don't include information that makes companies identifiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.