Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Belgium
Dear Sir or MadamMy name is Habiba Korashy, I am from Beligum. This is to request more information about your business marketing course at Liège université. I am extremely interested in this course and I am anxious to apply for it in your renowned university for admission in 2020.

I wanted to ask if you give coures in English and what are the requirements for me applying in the university and What is the tuition Fee?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yankee

Banned
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
"I wanted to ask if you give coures in English and what are the requirements for me applying in the university and What is the tuition Fee? "
I would change the quoted text as follows: "I would also like to know if you offer courses in English and the tuition cost at Liege."

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Habiba25, and welcome to the forum. :)
Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Habiba Korashy, and I am from Beligum. This is I am writing to request more information about your business marketing course at Liège Université. I am extremely interested in this course, and I am anxious to apply for it in your renowned university for admission in 2020.

I wanted to ask if you give courses in English. Also, and what are the admission requirements for me international students, applying in the university and what is the tuition fee?

Yours faithfully,

Habiba Korashy

Status
Not open for further replies.