• Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Qatar

can please correct this letter

To:.
    Sub:- Application Withdrawal
    Sir/ Madam,
    I have applied for a visa to migrate to Canada and the process is going on. Due to some new policy & procedures, I am not intended to continue with it. Hence, I would like to request you to withdraw my application and refund the amount I paid to you.

Please accept my appreciation for time you have invested to look through my file and documents.

2. Key Member
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: can please correct this letter

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevfernandes View Post
    To:….
    Sub:- Application Withdrawal (Applicant's Name) - Withdrawal of Application for a Migration Visa
    Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for a visa to migrate to Canada and the process is going on and the application is being processed. Due to some the new policy & procedures, I am not intended do not intend to continue with it. Hence, I would like to request you to withdraw my application and refund the amount I paid to you. request that the application fee be refunded.

Please accept my appreciation for time you have invested to look through my file and documents I appreciate the time you have spent in processing my application. Thank you.
    May I know what the policy and procedures are that have caused you to withdraw your application?
    I am not a teacher or a native speaker.

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Qatar

Re: can please correct this letter

For Indian nationals, there are some tight rules nowadays to migrate. Age restrictions, French language etc...