[Application] Formal E-mail to University of Birmingham. Is it correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohemx

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
"Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to request more information about your Microbiology and Infection MSc Postgraduate program at the University of Birmingham. I am extremely interested in this program and I am anxious to apply for it in your renowned university for admission in 2019/2020
I am currently studying pharmacy at University of Algiers 1 - Faculty of Medicine in Algeria, I will graduate next few months, and I would like to inquire about qualification and in particular, is the previously mentioned program one of your accepted qualifications? If so, I would be grateful if you could indicate the academic entry requirements of your Microbiology and Infection MSc program for Algerian students.

Thank you in advance for your attention to my request. I look forward to receiving your response.

Sincerely,

Ous Rah"

Last edited:

Yankee

Banned
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
A few suggested changes:

This is to request more information about your Microbiology and Infection MSc Postgraduate program at the University of Birmingham. I am extremely interested in this program and I am anxious to apply for it in your renowned university for admission in 2019/2020
I am currently studying pharmacy at University of Algiers 1 - Faculty of Medicine in Algeria, I will graduate in the next few months, and I would like information about qualification. In particular, is the previously mentioned program one of your accepted qualifications? If so, I would be grateful if you could indicate the academic entry requirements for your Microbiology and Infection MSc program for Algerian students.

Thank you in advance for your attention to my request. I look forward to receiving your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.