Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
I have been trying to learn the English Language perfectly so that I can continue my communication with an appropriate English. I have been writing a blog in order to increase my English proficiency (Don't want to share, lol). What's the best way to write a perfect English which is professional all in all. What should I learn? From where I can start? I want to write such English attached below.

On a side note - why is everybody so obsessed with the reduction of CO2. Carbon dioxide is the life breath of trees and other vegetation, and we seem to destroy as much of this as possible. It would make more sense to stop obsessing about reducing its creation, and focus more on its conversion into oxygen and carbon to benefit a healthy diverse environment.

This is just an example. This English seems pretty to me. I think i have problem with choosing a perfect world. What can I do? Please help me to overcme this problem and write an appropriate English.

Thanks in advance.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Where did you get that quoted text from?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I have been trying to learn [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] perfect English [STRIKE]language perfectly[/STRIKE] so that I can [STRIKE]continue my communication[/STRIKE] communicate [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] in [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] appropriate English. I have been writing a blog in order to increase my English proficiency (don't want to share, lol). What's the best way to write [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] (no article here) perfect professional English? [STRIKE]which is professional all in all.[/STRIKE] What should I learn? [STRIKE]From[/STRIKE] Where can I [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] start? I want to write [STRIKE]such[/STRIKE] English such as that shown [STRIKE]attached[/STRIKE] below.

This is just an example. This English seems pretty to me. I think I have a problem with choosing [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] the perfect [STRIKE]world[/STRIKE] words. What can I do? Please help me to overcome this problem and write [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] appropriate English.

Thanks in advance.

Note my corrections above. It's not "an English". It's just "English".

Instead of quoting other people's writing, give us some examples of your own writing so that we can try to help you improve.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Not a teacher of English

[STRIKE]To study[/STRIKE] Studying English [STRIKE]correctly[/STRIKE] is hard (no comma here) because every teacher has [STRIKE]its[/STRIKE] their own [STRIKE]methodic[/STRIKE] method of teaching. For example, [STRIKE]to write[/STRIKE] writing English essays is hard for me (no full stop here) because I [STRIKE]dunno[/STRIKE] don't know how to correctly express my point of [STRIKE]views[/STRIKE] view - what things are important, what are not. If it is hard to you, try to get help from friends or writing services. I always [STRIKE]apply[/STRIKE] ask for [STRIKE]advices[/STRIKE] advice [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] from friends.

Kamui23, please note my corrections above. Also, as you were told in a previous thread, you need to correct the information in your personal profile. It is clearly incorrect.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I've got it. Thanks.

Please note my corrections above.

I have reinserted "Not a teacher of English" into post 4. I put it in earlier but it appears you edited it out. You still haven't corrected the information in your profile. Please refrain from attempting to answer any more questions until you have done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.