Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Tunisia
Current Location
Tunisia
Hello Everyone,
i am going to apply for a scholarship, therefore i am required to prepare a motivation letter, and that what i actually did, but i need to verify with you if every thing is clear and correct,
thank you very much

Dear Sir/Madame,

I am very pleased to be applying to #### Business School, for the Master of Business Administration,
currently I am about graduating with license in Business administration at the International School of Business-Sfax Tunisia, and I wish to expand my management and business knowledge as well as my fundamental skills in order to achieve my future professional goals.
In order to build my career on rich and strong basis, I am really interested in your university which is a top university academically and scientifically.

During my studies, I have enjoyed the management courses, and the most one that I liked was operations management which is really heavy course that contains a lot of interesting knowledge that gave me the passion to look forward and pursue my studies in this field.

Talking about my future path, I want to enhance my management knowledge and join and get involved into projects especially at the international scale, improve and develop my skills, exchange cultures and experiences, all of that surely will help me to reach success in my future job.

As a person, I am optimistic, very committed and patient and I believe a lot in myself and that's how I can continue achieving my goals,
I made a lot of internships and my managers and employees were always happy working with me since I am tolerant and sociable.
I join and I participate in many activities, and I am a member in LEO Club as a volunteer and I am manager of the charitable works, I am responsible for organizing events and actions that helps and donates the social situation in need.

Finally, as you can see in my letter, I am really interested and serious in building a successful career, and the master's degree offered at #### Business School that is the feasible way that I will invest in it and I am hoping it will invest in me in return.
Thank you very much for considering my application and I am looking forward to hearing from you,
Sincerely,
Yassine Abid

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Everyone,
I am going to apply for a scholarship, [STRIKE]therefore[/STRIKE] and I am required to prepare a motivation letter, [STRIKE]and that[/STRIKE] which is what I actually did, but I need to verify with you if every thing is clear and correct.
Thank you very much.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very pleased to be applying to #### Business School, for the Master of Business Administration.
[STRIKE]currently I am about graduating[/STRIKE] I will soon graduate with a bachelor's [STRIKE]license[/STRIKE] in Business Administration at the International School of Business - Sfax Tunisia, and I wish to expand my management and business knowledge as well as my fundamental skills in order to achieve my future professional goals.

In order to [STRIKE]build[/STRIKE] establish my career on rich and strong basis, I am really interested in studying at your university [STRIKE]which is a top university[/STRIKE] because of its academic renown [STRIKE]ally[/STRIKE] and scientific excellence. [STRIKE]ally.[/STRIKE]

During my studies, I have enjoyed the management courses, and the [STRIKE]most[/STRIKE] one that I liked most was operations management which is a really heavy course that contains a lot of interesting knowledge and that gave me the passion to look forward and pursue my studies in this field.

[STRIKE]Talking about[/STRIKE] Regarding my future path, I want to enhance my management knowledge and [STRIKE]join and[/STRIKE] get involved in [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] projects especially at the international level, [STRIKE]scale,[/STRIKE] improve and develop my skills, exchange cultures and experiences, all of [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] which surely will help me to [STRIKE]reach[/STRIKE] achieve success in my future job.

As a person, I am optimistic, very committed and patient, and I believe a lot in myself, which is [STRIKE]and that's[/STRIKE] how I can continue achieving my goals.
I [STRIKE]made a lot of[/STRIKE] did several internships, [1] and my managers and [STRIKE]employees[/STRIKE] colleagues were always happy working with me since I am tolerant and sociable.

I have also joined and I participated in many activities, and I am a member [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] of the LEO Club [2] as a volunteer and I am manager of the charitable works [3], I am responsible for organizing events and actions that helps and donates the social situation in need.

Finally, as you can see [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] from my letter, I am really interested in and serious [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] about building a successful career, and the master's degree offered at #### Business School is my ideal choice. [STRIKE]that is the feasible way that I will invest in it and I am hoping it will invest in me in return.[/STRIKE]

Thank you very much for considering my application, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

[STRIKE] Sincerely,[/STRIKE]

Yours faithfully,

Yassine Abid

[1]: Can you briefly mention where you did those and when?
[2]: What is that?
[3]
: Where? If at the LEO Club, then are you a member or the manager?!

Status
Not open for further replies.