[General] Motivation Letter for Master Degree technology and engineering management

Status
Not open for further replies.

klil

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Jordan
Dear friends, please revise my motivation letter
Many thanks in advance for your attention.

Dear Sir/Madam I am interested to apply for a Master's Degree Program in the technology and engineering management at (×××××××) University starting in September 2019. I strongly believe that my educational background, working experience, personal skills and my motivation make me a very good candidate for this program.

I graduated in August 2015, from The (××××××) of (××××) and hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering, and during my studies I gained knowledge and experience in classroom, laboratory and in practice, I have deepened my knowledge not only in planning and operations management but also in Supply Chain and Logistics domains. At the same time, I acquired the Strategic Planning skills and methods through Project Management.

Currently, I’m working at (xxxxxxx) as operations engineer, for three years now. My key responsibilities include ensure that all activities are done as per the standard operating procedures by monitoring the overall process of inbound and outbound shipments, ensure data updates and accurate on warehouse management system, Supervise outbound transportation and distribution operations ,Prepare and develop Key Performance Indicators for team members and Handle all anomalies. Working in such a challenging role has helped me consolidate management and logistics knowledge and has significantly improved my communication skills. During my employment here, I had the chance to participate in the planning and operation projects which has improved my abilities of time- and team management. Being involved in important projects as inventory management and improves warehouse space utilization, Development of Operations and reduces costs which have provided me with invaluable experience in interacting with people from different departments.

Now, after gaining that practical experience, I believe that a bachelor's degree is not enough in today's competitive world, and further education is very important. The management, organization, strategy and innovation is developing at a very rapid pace, so I believe that a specialized international degree would enable me to keep up with the latest global developments .

I have chosen the (xxxx) which is one of best destinations for international students, was on top of my list because I believe I can adapt easily in such a decent community where people of all cultures and nationalities live and work together. Also, (××××) universities provide their students with superb conditions for studying and for research in addition to outstanding technical facilities. Finally, I believe a master's degree in (xxxxxx) will open opportunities for me not only in (××××) & (×××) but all over the world because (xxxxxxxx) degrees are highly regarded internationally.

I have chosen the technology and engineering management at (xxxxxxxxxx) university in particular because it is highly prestigious a and it has different areas of study and various modules that match my academic objectives, especially the business management and administration, transportation , distribution and logistics process and innovation management ,change management and organizational design, it is clear that this this Master’s program can broaden my theoretical and practical knowledge would open me the doors to the thriving world of Business, working in well-renowned companies and enabling me to launch a successful international career. I am confident that I will bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to master’s program in technology and engineering management.

I am sure to exceed your expectations, because of both my academic and interpersonal skills as well as the experience gained through these years in my workplace. In today’s world, one has to be equipped with knowledge, experience, as well as ambition; that is why studying an international master is the key that would provide the necessary tools to be ahead and stand out anywhere. I hope that my application will have a positive outcome as I look forward to your answer.

Yours faithfully,

xxxxxxxxx

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
When is the deadline? I'm pretty tired now, but I'll take a look at it over the next couple of days.

ElaineBaum

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'm interested in this topic.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello ElaineBaum, and welcome to the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.