Student or Learner
Native Language
Georgian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
To whom it may concern,
With this letter I hereby would like to state my motivation to attend conference “Asian Science Camp” organized by the “China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE) with strong support from the Ministry of Education of China” in Shantou, on 28 Jule-3 August in 2019. The event is also co-organized by Shantou University and Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology.
Over the past few years, my theoretical and practical work has been related to science, chemistry and ongoing events worldwide. As I am a second-year student of the faculty of Exact and Natural sciences, department of Chemistry I study about such issues on lectures and discuss them during different events, also I attend public lectures on various international topics. During one year of studies I have been working on group and individual presentations as well that allowed me to enhance knowledge and improve the skills needed, such as work in groups on various materials and develop good communication abilities. Though, one cannot become professional without practice, that’s why in my opinion this conference will enable me to get better knowledge and a good practical experience. As a special added value of this event I find the opportunity to network with other professional from the World, which is an exceptional opportunity for horizontal exchange of experience. I perceive this also as an occasion to familiarize with good practices as a channel for my personal development. As it was mentioned, this program gives us the opportunity to develop our professional skills, to establish links with the state or non-state agencies working on different aspects of science. Because I am interested in chemistry, physics and biology, I believe that any kind of knowledge obtained in this field will have a positive effect on my future career.
My aspiration is to expend my professional capacity, enrich my views to successfully face up all drawbacks and challenges. If I have an opportunity, I will do my best to get as much knowledge and experience in this field as I can.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi there,
Do you still need help with that?