• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Bengali; Bangla
      • Home Country:
      • Bangladesh
      • Current Location:
      • Bangladesh

Best Way to write appropriate English?

I have been trying to learn the English Language perfectly so that I can continue my communication with an appropriate English. I have been writing a blog in order to increase my English proficiency (Don't want to share, lol). What's the best way to write a perfect English which is professional all in all. What should I learn? From where I can start? I want to write such English attached below.

On a side note - why is everybody so obsessed with the reduction of CO2. Carbon dioxide is the life breath of trees and other vegetation, and we seem to destroy as much of this as possible. It would make more sense to stop obsessing about reducing its creation, and focus more on its conversion into oxygen and carbon to benefit a healthy diverse environment.
    This is just an example. This English seems pretty to me. I think i have problem with choosing a perfect world. What can I do? Please help me to overcme this problem and write an appropriate English.

Thanks in advance.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Best Way to write appropriate English?

Where did you get that quoted text from?

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by JahidurRashid View Post
    I have been trying to learn the perfect English language perfectly so that I can continue my communication communicate with in an appropriate English. I have been writing a blog in order to increase my English proficiency (don't want to share, lol). What's the best way to write a (no article here) perfect professional English? which is professional all in all. What should I learn? From Where can I can start? I want to write such English such as that shown attached below.

This is just an example. This English seems pretty to me. I think I have a problem with choosing a the perfect world words. What can I do? Please help me to overcome this problem and write an appropriate English.

Thanks in advance.
    Note my corrections above. It's not "an English". It's just "English".

Instead of quoting other people's writing, give us some examples of your own writing so that we can try to help you improve.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by kamui23 View Post
    Not a teacher of English

To study Studying English correctly is hard (no comma here) because every teacher has its their own methodic method of teaching. For example, to write writing English essays is hard for me (no full stop here) because I dunno don't know how to correctly express my point of views view - what things are important, what are not. If it is hard to you, try to get help from friends or writing services. I always apply ask for advices advice to from friends.
    Kamui23, please note my corrections above. Also, as you were told in a previous thread, you need to correct the information in your personal profile. It is clearly incorrect.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by kamui23 View Post
    I've got it. Thanks.
    Please note my corrections above.

I have reinserted "Not a teacher of English" into post 4. I put it in earlier but it appears you edited it out. You still haven't corrected the information in your profile. Please refrain from attempting to answer any more questions until you have done so.