English Teacher
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hello everyone!

I`m studying to be an english teacher. Right now, I`m writing a term paper and I need to find the information on the regulatory activities of teachers. I mean the activities of teachers, related to imposing discipline at the lesson, teacher`s instructions and commands. Can I call this activity "regulatory"?

Maybe you could name the resourses where can I read about it? I need the definition of it and other information.

cloa

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Japan
I doubt regulatory would give you good results. Classroom discipline and management is much better.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello everyone!

I'm studying to be an English teacher. Right now, I'm writing a term paper and I need to find [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] information on the regulatory activities of teachers. I mean the activities of teachers (no comma here) related to imposing discipline [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] lessons, teacher's instructions and commands. Can I call [STRIKE]this activity[/STRIKE] these activities "regulatory"?

Maybe you could name [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] some resources where can I read about it? I need the definition of it and other information.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Note my corrections above. I agree with Cloa that a search for "regulatory" won't help. It will probably lead you to the legal framework for teaching. Try Googling "how to keep discipline in the classroom".

You said "I need the definition of it". What does "it" refer to?

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I'd call it classroom management.

Status
Not open for further replies.