Student or Learner
Native Language
Pashto, Pushto
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Qatar
Dear Madam or sir,
With this letter, I'm applying for a position in the Masters of (--) offered at(---). I am enthusiastic to attend my Masters at (--). The good reputation of high-quality education standards, and by reading the course curriculum available online, I have found that the subject material covered in (-) will best suit my career goals. All these factors have motivated me to apply for Masters studies at (--)
I got national scholarship to law school as well as international scholarship to (upes) after taking top scores in admission test for scholarship. I have done a bridge course in English language before completing engineering- in English medium. During my studies I have done practical field training in mining.
I was elected as Palestinian delegate at "the MUN" (Model United Nations).
Understanding the importance of good governance, I have participated in vigilance sensitization programme, which was such a great experience for me to learn more. I attended Cambridge academic workshop to strengthen my writing skills. To take better charge of my life, I attended personal enhancement program as well.
Giving me the opportunity of studying at your (---) will be such a great opportunity for me, not only to obtain Master degree, but also to learn and understand beautiful and rich culture of Turkey.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam,

With this letter, I am applying for a position in the Masters of (--) offered at (---).

I am enthusiastic and highly eager to o my master's at (--). The excellent reputation of your academic institution is a major factor in my decision, The high-quality education standards I have read about, as well as the course curriculum available online are a major drawcard. I also find that the subject material covered in (-) will best suit my career goals. All these factors have motivated me to apply for the master's degree at (–).

I earned a national scholarship to law school as well as an international scholarship to UPES (The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies - New Delhi, India) after achieving top scores in the admissions test for those scholarships. I successfully finished a bridging course in English before completing my bachelor's engineering degree in English. During my studies, I participated in practical field training in mining.

I was elected as Palestinian delegate at the MUN (Model United Nations) class in my school. The MUN is an academic simulation activity where students learn about international relations, diplomacy and the activities of the United Nations. Participants (known as delegates) learn debating, and writing skills. They also get to improve their teamwork, critical thinking, and leadership abilities. Thus, students get to develop a deep understanding of current global issues.

Understanding the importance of good governance, I have participated in a vigilance sensitization programme, which was such a great experience for me to learn more about that field. In addition, I attended the Cambridge Academic Workshop in 2017 to strengthen my writing skills. To take better charge of my life, I attended the Mayfair Personal Enhancement Program in July 2018 in Manchester as well.

Studying at your university will be such a great opportunity for me, not only to obtain my master's degree, but also to learn about and understand the beautiful and rich culture of Turkey.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Aisha Adams

-----------------------------------------------
Insert the correct information instead of the text in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.