[General] Rewrite the whole paragraph by replacing the informal element with their formal versi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nnejesy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
As you already know, obsession with gadgets such as I-phones is a problem for many male and female students in tertiary institutions in Ghana. You will see students flaunting these gadgets in order to impress others.These students do not realize that all that glitters is not gold. The culmination of their obsession with these gadgets is either poor academic focus or a loss of their identity as people! In this essay we are going to discussing the destruction effects of obsession with gadgets such as I-phones among tertiary students in Ghana.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Who has asked you to rewrite the paragraph and when do you have to submit your assignment?

Nnejesy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
As you already know, obsession with gadgets such as I-phones is a problem for many male and female students in tertiary institutions in Ghana. You will see students flaunting these gadgets in order to impress others.These students do not realize that all that glitters is not gold. The culmination of their obsession with these gadgets is either poor academic focus or a loss of their identity as people! In this essay we are going to discussing the destruction effects of obsession with gadgets such as I-phones among tertiary students in Ghana.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Nnejesy, you have posted the same thing twice. Please don't do that. I have merged your threads. Please answer my question in post #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.