Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
Lebanon
Respected Sir/madam,
With this letter, I am applying for a position in the Masters of Public Relations and Advertising program, offered at your scholarship. With my current experience as a professional Graphic Designer, I wish to expand my technical knowledge of information systems and turn my focus towards their wide-scale applications in Public Relations and Advertising either “Marketing and Sale Management”. By reading the course curriculum available in your programs, I have found that the subject material covered will best suit my career goals. Lastly, the prospect of participating in your program is an excellent way to observe divergent information systems, as well as build upon my cultural cognizance.

By trade, I specialized in Graphic Design and spearheaded daily design in a small but prolific firm. As part of my role I designed and developed marketing and promotional materials, I helped for building the company’s branding, kept up to date with new softwares and designs to create a strong impact to the audience and gain their trust. Additionally, as it is a small company, my role often demands that I collaborate with creative team to design and produce computer generated artwork for marketing and promotional materials.
During this role, I undertook my understanding of markets, improve my design skills and learn how to communicate with customers. My responsibility, diligence and management aptitude were integral to the role; however, it was clear that my progress was decelerated of the economic crises suffered by the country lately.

I graduated with a Bachelor degree of Graphic Design from Pedagogical Institute of Technical Education (IPNET), in Lebanon. During my degree, I was very active in many facets of university life. I completed a number of internships in companies of printing and prepress services, working for small printing companies and also as freelancer. This gave me knowledge in printing world, confidence and sparked my interest in Market and its needs. Further to this I've always been proactive in learning computer programs and their tricks so I used to help my teachers and my classmates in their projects, I had also a sense of constructive criticism that helped me and my colleagues to develop our ideas and work more creatively.
Furthermore, I have invested my free time in participating in social activities and attending seminars and conferences continuously, to get involved in the society and understand it closely to achieve my goals as it mentioned in my resume. Lastly, with all of the responsibilities at hand, I remained vigilant with my academic performance.

Since my earlier childhood I had interests in painting, capturing photos, my curiosity to learn new culture, habits and new languages, having exposure to these experiences at an early age sparked my interest in cultural interactions and how information is shared by means of globalization. With this upbringing, I became interested in languages and henceforth learnt English and recently Turkish in my free time. As I write this I have reached an advanced level in English and am capable of writing and communicating effectively whereas my speaking is intermediate. Given the opportunity, however, I would use the mandatory language program to improve on my Turkish language and look at potentially studying abroad in Turkey.

My ambition to study in Turkey stems from a dearth of equivalent professional programs offered in Lebanon. As mentioned earlier, the future of Advertising in Lebanon will demand a workforce with a specialized skill set. With this degree I would like to meet this demand and, in the future, be a pioneer in the public relation and advertising systems. Furthermore, Turkey’s geographic location and current Scientific and technological progress and innovation in all fields of industry, trading, agriculture, educational systems and tourism strength attract experts, students, tourists from around the world. With the notion of idea-sharing in mind, this would be a perfect ground to establish the next step of my professional career.
With all of my experience listed, I am in search of bringing my career to the next level. The subjects offered in this program are specifically in line with my professional goals. Additionally, the study abroad semester provides a great grounding in which to further experience divergent cultures and exchange knowledge. I am certain that the knowledge and skills learnt from my professional experience, university, and extracurricular activities would make me a valuable addition to the Masters of Public Relations and Advertising program offered at your scholarship.

Thank you in advance for considering my application,

Best Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[Strike]Respected[/Strike] Dear Sir/Madam,

With this letter, I am applying for a position in the Masters of Public Relations and Advertising program, offered at your university. [Strike]scholarship.[/Strike] [Are you applying for a scholarship also?] With my current experience as a professional graphic designer, I wish to expand my technical knowledge of information systems and turn my focus towards [Strike]their[/Strike] its wide-ranging [Strike]scale[/Strike] applications in public relations and advertising [Strike]either[/Strike] or in marketing and sales management. By reading the course curriculum [Strike]available in[/Strike] for your programs, I have found that the subject material covered will best suit my career goals. [Strike]Lastly,[/Strike] Additionally, the prospect of participating in your program [Strike]is[/Strike] would be an excellent way to [Strike]observe divergent[/Strike] study diverse information systems, as well as learn about various cultures. [Strike]build upon my cultural cognizance.[/Strike]

[Strike]By trade, I specialized in Graphic Design and spearheaded daily[/Strike] As a graphic designer in a small but [Strike]prolific[/Strike] busy firm,[Strike]As part of my role[/Strike] I have designed and developed numerous marketing and promotional materials. I have also helped [Strike]for[/Strike] in building the company’s branding, kept up to date with new software and designs to [Strike]create[/Strike] make a strong [Strike]impact to the audience[/Strike] impression on our clients and gain their trust. Additionally, [Strike]as it is a small company,[/Strike] my role often demands that I collaborate with [Strike]creative[/Strike] other teams to design and produce computer-generated artwork for marketing and promotional materials.[Strike]During this role, I undertook[/Strike]That has helped enhance my understanding of markets and improved my design skills and [Strike]learn[/Strike] how to communicate better with customers. My sense of responsibility, diligence and management aptitude were integral to the role; however, it was clear that my progress was decelerated of the economic crises suffered by the country lately.

I graduated with a Bachelor [Strike]degree[/Strike] of Graphic Design degree from the Pedagogical Institute of Technical Education (IPNET), in Lebanon. During my degree, I was very active in many facets of university life. I completed a number of internships in [Strike]companies of[/Strike] printing and prepress services companies, working for small printing companies and also as freelancer. [Strike]This gave me knowledge in printing world, confidence and sparked my interest in Market and its needs. Further to this I've always been proactive in learning computer programs and their tricks so I used[/Strike] My interest in and knowledge of computers enabled me to help my teachers and my classmates in their projects. [Strike]I had also a sense of constructive criticism that helped me and my colleagues to develop our ideas and work more creatively.[/Strike]
Furthermore, I have invested my free time in participating in social activities and attending seminars and conferences [Strike]continuously,[/Strike] regularly. [Strike]to get involved in the society and understand it closely to achieve my goals as it mentioned in my resume. Lastly, with all of the responsibilities at hand, I remained vigilant with my academic performance.[/Strike]

Since my [Strike]earlier[/Strike] childhood, I [Strike]had interests[/Strike] have been interested in painting, [Strike]capturing photos, my curiosity to learn new culture, habits and[/Strike] photography, and learning new languages. [Strike], having exposure to these experiences at an early age[/Strike] That sparked my interest in cultural interactions and how information is shared by means of globalization. With this upbringing, I became interested in languages and henceforth learnt English and recently Turkish in my free time. [Strike]As I write this I have reached an advanced level in English and am capable of writing and communicating effectively whereas my speaking is intermediate.[/Strike] Given the opportunity, however, I would use the mandatory language program to improve on my Turkish [Strike]language[/Strike] and look at potentially studying abroad in Turkey. [Aren't you applying to go to Turkey?]

[Strike]My ambition to study in Turkey stems from a dearth of equivalent professional programs offered in Lebanon. As mentioned earlier,[/Strike] The future of advertising in Lebanon will demand a workforce with a specialized skill set. With this degree, I believe I can [Strike]would like to meet this demand and, in the future,[/Strike] be a pioneer in the field of public relations and advertising systems. Furthermore, Turkey’s geographic location and current scientific and technological progress and innovation in all fields of industry, trading, agriculture, educational systems and tourism [Strike]strength[/Strike] attract experts, students, and tourists from around the world. With the notion of idea-sharing in mind, this would be a perfect ground to establish the next step of my professional career.

[Strike]With all of my experience listed, I am in search of bringing my career to the next level.[/Strike] The subjects offered in this program are specifically in line with my professional goals. Additionally, the study-abroad semester provides a great grounding in which to further experience [Strike]divergent[/Strike] diverse cultures and exchange knowledge. I am certain that the knowledge and skills learnt from my professional experience, university, and extracurricular activities would make me a valuable addition to the Masters of Public Relations and Advertising program offered at your scholarship.

Thank you in advance for considering my application,

[Strike]Best Regards[/Strike]

Yours faithfully,

Joseph Jones
I don't understand the parts highlighted in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.