Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Motivational Letter

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master's Degree Program in “Accounting and Finance “starting at the University of Sopot, Poland in spring 2019-20. I believe my educational background would enable me to make a strong contribution at this University. I mention that I had done my graduation in the year 2012, from Allama Iqbal University Islamabad, Pakistan and got a Master degree in Business Administration. As a business student, I got interested in a further master in accounts and finance to enhance my skills and capabilities. My goal in the near future is to attain a management position in an International Bank or an International Organisation. Therefore, I would like to gain in-depth theoretical knowledge in tools and skills for understanding financial markets and products from a foreign perspective. Having reviewed information of this program and the structure of the course, I am confident that the Master's program at the University of Sopot will make me qualified in meeting my future aspirations of attaining the millstone and this will be highly valuable to my experience.
During study my desire to study overseas in order to get a specialized degree in finance and accounting, furthermore during graduation I wanted to study Finance as the major subject but due to some reason, I could not grab this opportunity that's why I continued with HRM as the major subject. Since I have been interested about the role of businesses and corporations in both Domestic and the International community because I had worked in the pharmaceutical company as Accountant so I watched closely every matter in the company, how they deal with their customer, fulfill their demands, and how to take financial decisions.
First, this programme covers the business topics that interest me the most, such as Finance, Economics, Marketing, and Communication. As a future business leader, I must be an expert in these fields, capable of analyzing and solving any practical problems I may face. I am certain that the numerous traineeships and case assignments I will take part in during this programme will help me to gain the necessary knowledge and skills.
The second reason looking at my future, I understand that the only way to be successful in today’s business world is to make it in an international context. At your university, the most international university of applied sciences in Poland, I will learn how to communicate with people from different backgrounds to achieve the best working results, which I believe, will be the next big step in my development.
Thirdly, studying at your university will significantly improve my English skills. As one of the most important languages in the world, English will help me to form new connections and expand my social network to a global level.
Finally, this programme will help me to develop myself as a team player and cultivate the leadership skills necessary for my future career. I will learn to be responsible not only for myself but also for the whole team, which I believe is essential for a business manager.
I understand that studying abroad is going to be the most challenging step in my life so far, but I also believe I can withstand any problems I will face and make the most of the knowledge and experience gained through this study programme. I hope to contribute my talents and efforts to your university and become a worthy member of the team.

I aim to approach the program with interest and hard work and use the opportunity to advance my learning optimally and I will be patiently waiting for a positive reply.

Bests
Husnain Raza Hashmi

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You need to space between paragraphs.

Have you looked at some of the other motivational letters in this section?

:)

Instead of I did my graduation, say I graduated.

:)

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in applying for [Strike]a Master's Degree Program in[/Strike] the Accounting and Finance master's degree program [Strike]starting[/Strike] at the University of Sopot, Poland in spring 2019-20 [That doesn't make sense. No spring season/semester lasts an entire year!]. I believe my educational background would enable me to make a strong contribution at [Strike]this U[/Strike] your university.

In [Strike]mention that I had done my graduation in the year[/Strike] 2012, I completed a master's in Business Administration from Allama Iqbal University Islamabad, Pakistan. [Strike]and got a Master degree in Business Administration.[/Strike] As a business student, I got interested in obtaining a further master's in accounts and finance to enhance my skills and capabilities. My goal in the near future is to attain a management position in an international bank or an international organisation. Therefore, I would like to gain in-depth theoretical knowledge in the tools and skills necessary for understanding financial markets and products from a foreign perspective.

Having reviewed [Strike]information of[/Strike] this program and the structure of the course, I am confident that [Strike]the Master's program at the University of Sopot[/Strike] it will [Strike]make[/Strike] enable me [Strike]qualified in meeting my future aspirations of attaining the millstone and this[/Strike] to reach my career goals and will be highly valuable to myprofessional experience.

During study my desire to study overseas in order to get a specialized degree in finance and accounting, furthermore during graduation I wanted to study Finance as the major subject but due to some reason, I could not grab this opportunity that's why I continued with HRM as the major subject.[Strike]Since[/Strike] I have been interested [Strike]about[/Strike] in the role of businesses and corporations [Strike]in[/Strike] both [Strike]Domestic[/Strike] locally and [Strike]the[/Strike] internationally community because I had worked in [Strike]the[/Strike] a pharmaceutical company as an accountant, where [Strike]so[/Strike] I watched closely every matter in the company: how they deal with their customers, fulfill their demands, and how [Strike]to take[/Strike] they made financial decisions.

[Strike]First,[/Strike] This programme covers the business topics that interest me the most, such as finance, economics, marketing, and communication. As a future business leader, I feel that must be an expert in these fields, capable of analyzing and solving any practical problems I may face. I am certain that the numerous traineeships and case assignments I will take part in during this programme will help me to gain the necessary knowledge and skills.

[Strike]The second reason looking at my future,[/Strike] Furthermore, I understand that the only way to be successful in today’s business world is to make it in an international context. At your university, the most international university of applied sciences in Poland, I will learn how to communicate with people from different backgrounds to achieve the best working results, which I believe, will be the next big step in my development.

Thirdly, studying at your university will significantly improve my English skills. As one of the most important languages in the world, English will help me to form new connections and expand my social network to a global level.

Finally, this programme will help me to develop myself as a team player and cultivate the leadership skills necessary for my future career. I will learn to be responsible not only for myself but also for the whole team, which I believe is essential for a business manager.

I understand that studying abroad is going to be the most challenging step in my life so far, but I also believe I can [Strike]withstand any problems[/Strike] tackle any challenges I will face and make the most of the knowledge and experience gained through this study programme. I hope to contribute my talents and efforts to your university and become a worthy member of the team.

I aim to approach the program with genuine interest and hard work. [Strike]and use the opportunity to advance my learning optimally and I will be patiently waiting for a positive reply.[/Strike]
Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to your reply.

[Strike]Bests[/Strike]

Yours faithfully,

Husnain Raza Hashmi
The part in blue is unclear and needs to be rewritten. Consider omitting it if it's not absolutely necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.