anyone there to help me out?

hello, could someone please check the piece of a letter for grammar mistakes and let me know the mistakes?

"Mike is doing Mathematics at home as well. He has been told if his method is inconsistent with your method, he will be awarded no marks, even if his anwers are correct. Therefore, he is of two minds.
    As per the law of mathematics you canít make any sum wrong, if the answer is correct. I have told him to follow your method. But kindly allow him to find a solution by using another method, where he gets stuck with one method."

Re: anyone there to help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by asad hussain View Post
    hello, could someone please check the piece of a letter for grammar mistakes and let me know the mistakes?

"Mike is doing Mathematics at home as well. He has been told if his method is inconsistent with your method, he will be awarded no marks, even if his anwers are correct. Therefore, he is of two minds.
    As per the law of mathematics you canít make any sum wrong, if the answer is correct. I have told him to follow your method. But kindly allow him to find a solution by using another method, where he gets stuck with one method."
    Your text is fine, except the last sentence should be '...by using another method if he gets stuck with yours."

I would prefer to write: "The laws of mathematics state that a solution cannot be wrong if the answer is correct."