Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I'm making a presentation for my chat app. This is the first section, it talks about where the idea came from:
"The normal chat room and live stream
Until now, all streaming platform are using the normal chat room, which does not meet the requirement of the conversation between streamer and viewers.
-Everyone in the room wants to talk to streamer but streamer is only able to respond to one person at a time.
- Because the amount of viewers can reach to a very large number, then the room gets an overload of messages. Streamer cannot read the message and stop responding to the viewer.
Simply because the normal chat room is not design for streaming conversation. "

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
What do you mean by "normal chat room"?

vanthien

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
What do you mean by "normal chat room"?
Hi Teechar,
Thank for your feedback. Well, i mean the chat function which is integrated into the live stream, you can see it when you are watching a live stream on Youtube, Twitch ...Everyone can send their message to Streamer. And now, i think that function needs to be improved.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
A normal chat room is not designed for streaming conversaation.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I'm making a presentation for my chat app. This is the first section. It talks about where the idea came from:
" [Strike]The normal chat room and live stream[/Strike]
Until now, all streaming platforms [Strike]are[/Strike] have been using the [Strike]normal[/Strike] standard chat room, which does not meet the requirements of the conversation between streamers and viewers.
Here are some of the issues:
-Sometimes, everyone in the room wants to talk to the streamer, but the streamer is only able to respond to one person at a time.
- Also, because the [Strike]amount[/Strike] number of viewers can [Strike]reach to a[/Strike] become very large, [Strike]number, then[/Strike] the room gets an overload of messages. The streamer cannot read the message and stops responding to the viewers.
This is all simply because the [Strike]normal[/Strike] standard chat room is not designed for streaming conversation."
-------------------------------------------------------

Hi Teechar,
Thank for your feedback. Well, I mean you can see the chat function which is integrated into the live stream [Strike], you can see it[/Strike] when you are watching a live stream on YouTube, Twitch, etc. Everyone can send their message to the streamer. And now, I think that function needs to be improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.