Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Sudan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hello teacher
I would like to ask you to correct my letter that I want to send to the hospital to inquire about authenticity of email that send by their HR director..

Dear Sir/Madam
Have a nice day
I would like to inquire about the authenticity of an email sent by your HR director "his name" on 22/2/2019 .the email contains job offer and request from me personal information and contact the xxxxxxx travel and tourism LLD.please confirm if this email from you so I can send you my personal information and contact the agency.
Thanks in advance.
My name

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello. [STRIKE]teacher[/STRIKE]

I would like to ask you to correct [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] a/this letter that I want to send to the hospital to inquire about the authenticity of an email that was allegedly [STRIKE]send[/STRIKE] sent by their HR director.

Dear Sir/Madam

[STRIKE]Have a nice day[/STRIKE]

I would like to inquire about the authenticity of an email sent by your HR director, [his name], on 22/2/2019. The email contained a job offer, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] requested [STRIKE]from me[/STRIKE] my personal information, and asked me to contact the xxxxxxx travel and tourism LLD. Please confirm if this email from you so I can send you my personal information and contact the agency.

[STRIKE]Thanks in advance.[/STRIKE] I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

[My name]

Please note my corrections above. What's a "travel and tourism LLD"?

Don't put a space before a full stop. Always put a space after a full stop. Start every sentence with a capital letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.