• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Sudan
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

Correction Of inquiry letter

Hello teacher
    I would like to ask you to correct my letter that I want to send to the hospital to inquire about authenticity of email that send by their HR director..

Dear Sir/Madam
    Have a nice day
    I would like to inquire about the authenticity of an email sent by your HR director "his name" on 22/2/2019 .the email contains job offer and request from me personal information and contact the xxxxxxx travel and tourism LLD.please confirm if this email from you so I can send you my personal information and contact the agency.
    Thanks in advance.
    My name

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Correction Of inquiry letter

Quote Originally Posted by Jamila2 View Post
    Hello. teacher

I would like to ask you to correct my a/this letter that I want to send to the hospital to inquire about the authenticity of an email that was allegedly send sent by their HR director.

Dear Sir/Madam

Have a nice day

I would like to inquire about the authenticity of an email sent by your HR director, [his name], on 22/2/2019. The email contained a job offer, and requested from me my personal information, and asked me to contact the xxxxxxx travel and tourism LLD. Please confirm if this email from you so I can send you my personal information and contact the agency.

Thanks in advance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

[My name]
    Please note my corrections above. What's a "travel and tourism LLD"?

Don't put a space before a full stop. Always put a space after a full stop. Start every sentence with a capital letter.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.