Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
Reference to our discussion regarding the inner pack of clim film, please be informed that due to your unexpected bulk quantity order in a short span of time and, shortage of the inner box with us, we left with no option but to use alternative box of our another product to pack your product. Kindly accept our sincere apology if any inconvenience caused to you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
With reference to our discussion regarding the inner pack of [STRIKE]clim[/STRIKE] cling film, please be informed that due to your unexpected and short-notice bulk quantity order [STRIKE]in a short span of time[/STRIKE] and (no comma here) our shortage of the inner box, [STRIKE]with us,[/STRIKE] we were left with no option but to use [STRIKE]alternative[/STRIKE] a box [STRIKE]of our[/STRIKE] from another product to pack yours. [STRIKE]product.[/STRIKE] Kindly accept our sincere apology [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] for any inconvenience. [STRIKE]caused to you.[/STRIKE]

See above for my best attempt. I readily admit I don't really know what it all means but it's now grammatically correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.