• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Malay
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Stranger

It happened yesterday when a woman came in to our showroom and walked towards me and my colleague. We were at the mini bar counter heading back to our sit and stucked as she came to us and starts asking a lot of weird questions and we were perplexed and quite blurred. All of suddened, she suddenly became emotional and talked harshly to everyone. We didn't realize that she brought a sharp tool and when we saw it, we just step backwards and leave the area. All the customer leave the place immediately as she was shouting and I didn't know what exactly happened to her. And the story began....

Eventually we managed to solve the issue.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Aisyahzaila View Post
    It happened Yesterday, when a woman came in to our showroom and walked towards me and my colleague.

We were had been at the mini bar counter and were heading back to our sit seats and stucked as she came over to us and starts started asking a lot of weird questions. and We were perplexed and quite blurred.

All of suddened a sudden, she suddenly became emotional and talked harshly started shouting to at everyone.

We didn't realize that she had brought a sharp tool implement and when we saw it, we just stepped backwards and leave left the area.

All the customers leave left the place immediately as because she was shouting. and

I didn't don't know what exactly what happened to her. And the story began.... This blue part seems misplaced. This is the end of your story.

Eventually we managed to solve the issue. That's a very abrupt ending and what exactly is "the issue"?
    Welcome to the forum.

Please see my corrections above. You definitely need to work on your use of the past tense.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Stranger

Hello Aisyahzaila, and welcome to the forum.
    The words in blue don't make much sense. Can you rephrase them?