Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malay
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
It happened yesterday when a woman came in to our showroom and walked towards me and my colleague. We were at the mini bar counter heading back to our sit and stucked as she came to us and starts asking a lot of weird questions and we were perplexed and quite blurred. All of suddened, she suddenly became emotional and talked harshly to everyone. We didn't realize that she brought a sharp tool and when we saw it, we just step backwards and leave the area. All the customer leave the place immediately as she was shouting and I didn't know what exactly happened to her. And the story began....

Eventually we managed to solve the issue.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]It happened[/STRIKE] Yesterday, [STRIKE]when[/STRIKE] a woman came in to our showroom and walked towards me and my colleague.

We [STRIKE]were[/STRIKE] had been at the mini bar counter and were heading back to our [STRIKE]sit[/STRIKE] seats and stucked as she came over to us and [STRIKE]starts[/STRIKE] started asking a lot of weird questions. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] We were perplexed and quite blurred.

All of [STRIKE]suddened[/STRIKE] a sudden, she [STRIKE]suddenly[/STRIKE] became emotional and [STRIKE]talked harshly[/STRIKE] started shouting [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] at everyone.

We didn't realize that she had brought a sharp [STRIKE]tool[/STRIKE] implement and when we saw it, we just stepped backwards and [STRIKE]leave[/STRIKE] left the area.

All the customers [STRIKE]leave[/STRIKE] left [STRIKE]the place[/STRIKE] immediately [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] because she was shouting. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE]

I [STRIKE]didn't[/STRIKE] don't know [STRIKE]what[/STRIKE] exactly what happened to her. And the story began.... This blue part seems misplaced. This is the end of your story.

Eventually we managed to solve the issue. That's a very abrupt ending and what exactly is "the issue"?

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please see my corrections above. You definitely need to work on your use of the past tense.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Aisyahzaila, and welcome to the forum. :)
The words in blue don't make much sense. Can you rephrase them?

Status
Not open for further replies.