Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hello,

Could anyone help me to identify the words in the attached MP3 about hypnosis? I especially got stuck in the words in bolds.

Thank you in advance.

Knew/now/new ration of action is a very simple concept is extension of pacing. That's all it is. Auto-ration of action is about if you are doing anything that's not necessary being suggested. For example you can move somebody’s hand from one place to another, instead of just allowing the moment to drop by you move the hand, you pace the experience. So all go for a stiff arm to stick the hand to the head, I have to move the arm from the position where it’s stuck out in front of the lock, rigid to the position where they have the hand flat on the head.

Attachments

• 00_00_00-00_00_38.mp3
    446.4 KB · Views: 2

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I think it's "narration of action".

Narration of action is a very simple concept. It's an extension of pacing. That's all it is. All narration of action is about is if you are doing anything that's not necessarily been suggested; for example, you're gonna move somebody's hand from one place to another - instead of just allowing, er, the moment to drop while you move the hand, you pace the experience. So I'll often go from a stiff arm to sticking the hand to the head. I have to move the arm from the position where it's stuck out in front of them, locked rigid, to the position where they have their hand flat on their head.

Status
Not open for further replies.