• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Formal Letter to Embassy For application Status

I would be grateful if any teacher could correct/edit my formal letter to embassy. Anything you want me to add or remove from it please let me know.
    Thanks in advance.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am writing this letter to enquire about my parent's Visitor Visa (Sub-class 600) which was lodged on 04th March of 2019. The Main reason I am worried because I am 8 months pregnant and I want my parents to be in Australia with me during my pregnancy and delivery time for help me. My due date is failing in May 2019. I was waiting for visa only after that I can book their tickets.

Application Information you may required:-

Passport No: ........
    VLN No: ..........

I would be most grateful if you could expedite the processing of my Parent's application or Kindly update me the status of the application.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Formal Letter to Embassy For application Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nikyta View Post
    I would be grateful if any teacher someone could correct/edit my formal letter to an embassy. If there is anything you want me to add or remove from it, please let me know.
    Thanks in advance. Unnecessary. Thank us after we help you.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to enquire about the status of my parent's parents' Visitor Visa (Sub-class 600) application which was lodged on 04th 4th March, of 2019.

The main reason I am worried because I am 8 months pregnant and I want my parents to be in Australia with me during my pregnancy and delivery time for help me. M in time for my due date is failing in May 2019.

I was waiting for visa only after that I cannot book their flight tickets until the visas have been issued.

Application Information you may required:-
    Passport No: ........
    VLN No: ..........

I would be most grateful if you could expedite the processing of my parent's parents' application or kindly update me on the status of the application.
    Welcome to the forum.

See above for my suggested changes. You need to keep such letters short and to the point. The people dealing with such enquiries don't have much time to read long letters.

As you can see from this link, there are different processing timescales for all the different categories of Visitor Visa, subclass 600. After you open the link, click on the words "14 visas" towards the right of the page.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.