Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Member
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • UK

    • Join Date: Mar 2006
    • Posts: 215

    Smile Playblast

    Hello again,
    I have a trouble. I couldn't sort it out. I don't understand meaning of that word: "Playblast". Actually, I couldn't find it anywhere. It is a technical word. At least, i guess so. It's about computer images and videos. Perhaps you may have heard it.

    Playblasted images, playblasting, etc...

    Note: Sometimes it is being used as verb, too.

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 57,864

    Re: Playblast

    It appears to be a tools used in making movies on computers:
    Playblast the animation by choosing Window menu > Playblast.
    When the Playblast console appears, click the Play button to see the ani-
    The feet may “sink” into the ground plane slightly. You can correct this
    problem by translating the appropriate Motion curve.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts