Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Could anyone correct my writing?

The models and loops of Life

I find everyone has their own models to interact with the world. Some models are good, helpful, and some are bad, destructive, harmful. Many a person is not consciously aware of what happens to themselves, in themselves. This almost has nothing to do with the IQ or education of a person.

If you want to learn a person, you will have to observe their models. A model is very similar to the reaction of the laboratory dog conditioned by Ivan Pavlov's bell. When the bell is rung and the dog will salivate. Numerous conditioned models virtually shape the world of a person's. So this is a model of condition reflex in the subconscious mind of dogs, human beings, maybe other mammals as well.

Many people have the exact same time to log on forum. Many people would fall into the same trap again and again, fall love into the same type of persons. For example, if a man's ex is with the features of long blonde hair, blue eyes, and he inclines to be attracted to the person with similar physical features.

This is a model and a cycling loop as well. People just repeat their own built-in or conditioned loops every year, every month, every day, every moment.

On a forum I got to know a woman who is in her early 40s I guess. For years on the forum she has been cursing her father who deserted her mother and her when she was a little girl. She is notorious there, because she often uses foul language to attack many other people perennially. She has dozens of sock puppets. Once she gets banned, and she will instantly create a new one. People just feel disgusted of her. Some forumites who were abused by her gang up and verbally attack her. I was attacked and abused by her too because some opinions of mine are different from hers. Probably almost nobody there tries to understand what happen to and in this woman, except for me. She just keeps running one of her conditioned maze of loop around and around endlessly, angrily, and sadly.

I don't say all models and loops are bad, rather some are good. But some of the loops are destructive, toxic, vicious,and those should be spotted as easly as possible, and be ended.

Of course, I have my own loops, and luckily I broke some of vicious loops, and replace with some new loops for myself to adapt myself better in the world.

Some toxic people will use the models to manipulate other people. I had a couple of "friends" who had been manipulating me with my models. I spotted their intentions, behaviour, and made up my mind to change my models after painfully retrospect myself, though they don't realize or believe I have changed, I am able change myself.

It's said the character of person's decides their fate. I would rather say models and loops of a person's decide their fate.

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
The Models and Loops of Life

I find everyone has their own models which they use/follow to interact with the world. Some models are good and helpful, [Strike]and some[/Strike] while others are bad, destructive, and harmful. Many a person is not consciously aware of what happens to themselves, in themselves. This almost has nothing to do with the IQ or education of a person.

If you want to [Strike]learn[/Strike] understand a person, you will have to observe their models. A model is very similar to the reaction of the laboratory dog conditioned by Ivan Pavlov's bell. When the bell is rung, [Strike]and[/Strike] the dog will salivate. Numerous conditioned models virtually shape the world of a person. [Strike]'s[/Strike]. So [Strike]this[/Strike] personality is a model of conditioned reflexes in the subconscious mind of dogs, human beings, and maybe other mammals as well.

Many people [Strike]have[/Strike] log on to a forum at the exact same time. [Strike]to log on forum.[/Strike] Many people would fall into the same trap again and again, fall in love [Strike]into[/Strike] with the same type of person. For example, if a man's ex [Strike]is with the features of[/Strike] has long blonde hair and blue eyes, [Strike]and[/Strike] he may be inclined to be attracted to [Strike]the person[/Strike] people with similar physical features.

This is a model and a cycling loop as well. People just repeat their own built-in or conditioned loops every year, every month, every day, every moment.

On a forum, I got to know a woman who is in her early 40s, I guess. For years on the forum, she has been cursing her father who deserted her mother and her when she was a little girl. She is notorious there, because she often uses foul language to attack many other people perennially. She has dozens of sock puppets. Once she gets banned, [Strike]and[/Strike] she will instantly create a new account. [Strike]one.[/Strike] People just feel disgusted [Strike]of[/Strike] with her. Some forumites who were abused by her gang up and verbally attack her. I was attacked and abused by her too because some opinions of mine are different from hers. Probably almost nobody there tries to understand what happened to and in this woman, except for me. She just keeps running through one of her conditioned maze of loops around and around endlessly, angrily, and sadly.

I don't say all models and loops are bad, rather some are good. But some of the loops are destructive, toxic, and viciousand those should be spotted as early as possible, and should be ended.

Of course, I have my own loops, and luckily I broke some of those vicious loops, and replaced them with some new loops for myself to adapt myself better in the world.

Some toxic people will use the models to manipulate other people. I had a couple of "friends" who had been manipulating me with my models. I spotted their intentions and behaviour, and made up my mind to change my models after painfully retrospect myself, though they don't realize or believe I have changed, I am able change myself. [That is poorly written and confusing. Rephrase it in a clear and simple manner]

It's said the character of person decides their fate. I would rather say the models and loops of a person's decide their fate.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Two (minor) things. I would say:

Due to conditioning, when the bell rings, the dog salivates.

Also, I would say:

It's said that the character of a person decides their fate. I would say rather that the models and loops of a person decides their fate.

Excellent job, teechar! You deserve a raise. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.