• Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Applying for a master in Germany

Quote Originally Posted by arslantasjr View Post
    However, the main contributing factor was in my 3rd year when I started working with my professor on the a project of introducing children in preschools and primary schools, that are living in disadvantaged territories areas, to cultural and social activities. At the end of that 12-month project, period, we published the project under the name of a report/paper titled “Journey to our Cultural Heritage with Tiny Steps”. As a result of this that project, a total of 1,130 children from 70 kindergartens who had pre-school education in and around the city were introduced to museums. In addition to children of preschool age, around 4,000 children with disabilities were also involved. not forgotten with numbers around 4000. During and after the project, I have organised coordination of other students and also gave the necessary presentations.

Throughout my studies, not only did I get to experience learn a variety of studies such as use of analytic methods and practical implementations, interdisciplinary approaches on preschool education, scientific practice and developments in the field of preschool education, but I also gained a better understanding of how to evaluate and approach when deal with issues when they arise.

After graduation graduating while working as a preschool teacher, to widen my knowledge in sociology and social working principles, I opted for started my second college degree in Anadolu University on the subject of in Social Services, and I am currently studying in my last semester of that program. before graduation.

Outside the aforementioned skills; my study, research and working experiences prepared me for the post graduate studies as they allowed me to get involved in research discussions through analyzing research and appreciation for the research of others by discussing work carried out by my peers and supervisors. Later in the time, I’ve joined and

I have also completed the a Special Education Applications course in [year] at [University Name] for teachers to expand my knowledge of inclusive education programs and special education for students with disabilities. Following that in [Month] 2019, to expand my knowledge on of interdisciplinary approaches, I started the Psycho - Pedagogical Analysis of Child Drawings course at [University Name] to improve my understanding of psychology in children drawings and plausible explanation of these drawings with scientific tests. Overall, I enjoyed both of my studies and the time I’ve been a preschool teacher very much. these experiences have been crucial in my decision to pursue a childhood research career.

As the potential student I would very much like to challenge myself and become involved in the worldwide early childhood research community. Also I believe that by having the opportunity to study at Leipzig University, I will be able to study and learn among alongside both teachers and researchers who have a passion, dedication and strong beliefs regarding their area of work. The advancements of early childhood research and early child development have been greatly contributed to by researchers from Leipzig Research Center, and I would love the opportunity to work amongst the teams and individuals whose research has allowed such advancements.

To conclude, I understand that the study of research into early childhood Research requires a tremendous amount of dedication and hard work, but I am confident that my interest in education and childhood development will allow me to really challenge and motivate myself and conjure motivation in high pressure situations. I believe that pursuing this course will be an excellent preparation for a research career and an excellent basis for further career development as a PhD student, postdoc and research fellow.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Arslan Tasjr

Sincerely.

VIP Member
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Two things.

Teechar made quite a few corrections. I hope you study that post carefully.

I read the work of professional writers quite often. Nobody ever says In conclusion.
    Not a professional teacher

3. Newbie
    Teacher (Other)
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

Thank You all very much! Tonight, the deadline that i gave my self is ending. I'm really grateful for all your good advice and time. Hope to see you when I got the good news

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by arslantasjr View Post
    Thank you all very much! Tonight (no comma here) is the deadline that I gave myself. is ending. I'm really grateful for all your good advice and time. I hope to see you when I got get the good news.
    Note my corrections above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2