Home Country
Sudan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Dear teacher
Please help me to correct my recommendation letter
Thanks in Advance.

To whom it may concern,
It is my pleasure to write a letter of recommendation on behalf of xxxxi, I have know xxx for 17 years ago she was my student in xxxxx University faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences in the period from 2002 to 2007 then I was her master’s research supervisor in xxxx Stem cell Centre- xxxxx university in the period from 2014 to 2018.
Xxxxxx is a diligent and motivated student, this give me the right to class her among the best students of the college and she always excelled in her academics, she earned the first rank in the last year among hematology department students.
Over the time when I was her supervisor I realized that she is genuinely passionate about researches especially stem cell researches that’s gave her the motivation to complete her research succefully, despite all difficulties and obstacles that she faced and she became the first student obtained master’s degree on stem cell technology in Egypt.
I also found her very helpful, hardworking, and humble with excellent leadership quality, she participated as a volunteer in tutoring of some stem cell practical that provided for medical laboratory students, she had been collaborative and provided excellent guidance to student.
Xxxx would be an excellent candidate to your program and I recommend her without reservation. if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Dear teachers,
Please help me [STRIKE]to [/STRIKE]correct my recommendation letter.
Thanks in advance.

To Whom It May Concern,

It is my pleasure to write a letter of recommendation [STRIKE]on behalf of[/STRIKE] for xxxxi. I have known xxx for 17 years. ago She was my student [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at xxxxx University Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] for the period from 2002 to 2007 [STRIKE]then [/STRIKE] when I was her master’s research supervisor in xxxx Stem cell Centre- xxxxx university [STRIKE]in the period from 2014 to 2018.[/STRIKE] (how long you worked there is not really relevant)

Xxxxxx is a diligent and motivated student. [STRIKE]This give me the right to class[/STRIKE] I would consider her to be among the best students of the college [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] as she always excelled in her [STRIKE]academics[/STRIKE] studies. She earned the first rank in the was the top student last year [STRIKE]among [/STRIKE] in the Hematology Department [STRIKE]students[/STRIKE].

Over the [STRIKE]time[/STRIKE] period when I was her supervisor, I realized that she [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was genuinely passionate about research[STRIKE]es [/STRIKE], especially stem cell research[STRIKE]es[/STRIKE]. that’[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] It gave her the motivation to complete her research [STRIKE]succefully[/STRIKE] successfully, despite all the difficulties and obstacles that she faced. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] She became the first student [STRIKE]obtained[/STRIKE] to obtain a master’s degree [STRIKE]on [/STRIKE] in stem cell technology in Egypt.

I also found her very helpful, hardworking and humble. [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] She had excellent leadership quality. She participated as a volunteer in tutoring [STRIKE]of [/STRIKE][STRIKE]some[/STRIKE] stem cell practicals [STRIKE]that provided[/STRIKE] for medical laboratory students. She had been collaborative and provided excellent guidance to students.
Xxxx would be an excellent candidate [STRIKE]to [/STRIKE] for your program and I recommend her without reservation. if you have any [STRIKE]further[/STRIKE] questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely

See my comments. Do allow space between paragraphs. I notice you have many run-on sentences.

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Have you submitted that letter, or do you still have time to improve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.