Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Dear Cristina,
how are you? Are you ready for your vacation? I can't wait to see you next week!
Firstly, I want to recommend you a nice little B&B for your accomodation: the Girasole, located right in the center of Salerno. The ownes are very gentle and will help you with everything you might need during your stay. Additionally, it is affordable and the breakfast is great!
Salerno is a really beautiful and interesting city, rich in art and culture.
During your holiday you can visit the St. Matthew Cathedral, the Municipal Garden and the Arechi Castle. This castle is about 300 meters above the sea level overlooking the Gulf of Salerno, it is beautiful and I'm sure you will love it.
In Salerno there are many museums too: the Provincial Archaeological Museum, the Diocesan Museum and the Museum of Salerno's Medical School.
The city offers many other leisure facilities: the Verdi theater, several cinemas, a swimming pool, two tennis camps and a golf club.
If you want to relax you can go jogging on the seaside or take a swim in the blue waters.
Salerno is also full of excellent resturants as Il vicolo della neve or Dedicato a mio padre. Don't forget to taste our tipical dessert: the sfogliatella. Romolo (a bakery near the train station) makes the most crunchy and tasty sfogliatella of all the city.
If there is one thing you can't miss to visit is the Amalfi Coast, a stretch of coastline extended from Vietri sul Mare to Positano. Each town of the coast offers beautiful experiences, but my favourite is Ravello.
Situated in the Lattari Mountains, in Ravello you can visit a medieval church and two villas, Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo, with ancient palaces, marvellous gardens and breathtaking views.
Let me know if you need any other informations, I will be glad to help you.
I'm sure you will enjoy your vacation!
With love,
Alessandra

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Cristina,

How are you? Are you ready for your vacation? I can't wait to see you next week!

[STRIKE]Firstly,[/STRIKE] I want to recommend [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] a nice little B&B for your accommodation: the Girasole, located right in the center of Salerno. The owners are very [STRIKE]gentle[/STRIKE] nice/friendly and will help you with [STRIKE]everything[/STRIKE] anything you might need during your stay. [STRIKE]Additionally[/STRIKE] Also, it is affordable and the breakfast is great!

Salerno is a really beautiful and interesting city, rich in art and culture.

During your holiday you can visit [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] St. Matthew's Cathedral, the Municipal Garden and [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Arechi Castle. This castle is about 300 meters above [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] sea level, overlooking the Gulf of Salerno. It is beautiful and I'm sure you will love it.

In Salerno there are many museums [STRIKE]too[/STRIKE]: the Provincial Archaeological Museum, the Diocesan Museum and the Museum of Salerno's Medical School.
The city offers many other leisure facilities: the Verdi theater, several cinemas, a swimming pool, two tennis camps (you might mean "tennis clubs" or "tennis courts") and a golf club.

If you want to relax, you can go jogging [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] at/by the seaside or take a swim in the blue waters.

Salerno is also full of excellent restaurants, such as Il Vicolo della Neve [STRIKE]or[/STRIKE] and Dedicato a Mio Padre. Don't forget to [STRIKE]taste[/STRIKE] try our typical dessert, the sfogliatella. Romolo (a bakery near the train station) makes the [STRIKE]most crunchy and tasty[/STRIKE] crunchiest, tastiest sfogliatella [STRIKE]of all the[/STRIKE] in the [whole] city.

If there is one thing you [STRIKE]can't[/STRIKE] shouldn't miss [STRIKE]to visit[/STRIKE] visiting, [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] it's the Amalfi Coast, a stretch of coastline [STRIKE]extended[/STRIKE] extending/stretching from Vietri sul Mare to Positano. Each town [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] on the coast offers beautiful experiences, but my favourite is Ravello. Situated in the Lattari Mountains, [STRIKE]in Ravello[/STRIKE] you can visit a medieval church and two villas, Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo, [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] as well as ancient palaces, marvellous gardens and breathtaking views.

Let me know if you need any other [STRIKE]informations[/STRIKE]
information. I will be glad to help you. I'm sure you will enjoy your vacation!

With love,
Alessandra

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.