Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Oman
Letter Writing
Dear Sammy,
It is always a good time listening about your experiences especially this time because
You finally got the fruit of your hard work by becoming the youngest international ping pong player.
By the way, I visited my uncle this weekend, there are some things I want to share with you.
I sat on the latest available train in the morning and at afternoon my uncle received me at the station.
My sickness disappeared amid the lush green fields and the clean air.Hey, do you remember the guy James he was inquiring about you.All was good until one day there short circuit happened in my uncle’s home,worst night ever. At night,uncle was asleep ,fortunately,I was awoke.Then I heard a violent sound, I thought my uncle dropped something but few seconds later I could see the flames in the adjacent room.
I rushed and started splashing water,in this state of panic I was able to hold over my nerves and used my scientific savvy to extinguish the fire. Everything happened in the blink of an eye and my uncle was fast asleep.
In the morning I told about the last night episode and he he was proud of me and gave me some money in reward. My best visit ever.

Hello everyone this is letter writing practice, not h.w or assignment. My english exam is around the corner so I wanted to check my writing skills.
I want somebdy to rate my writing on a scale of 0 to 10.
Any help will be appreciated.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

It's always good listening to you talk about your experiences.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
What was the exact question/prompt?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Is it letter writing practice because you want to know how to really do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.