Japanese guy was in the front and the girls were behind him in the centipede structur

Status
Not open for further replies.

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
In the movie human centipede a doctor created a human centipede using a Japanese boy and two american girls. Japanese guy was in the front and the girls were behind him in the centipede structure. In the end Japanese guy slit open his throat and died and girl that was in the end of the structure dies because of blood infection and the girl who was placed in the middle of the structure was the only on to remain alive at the end of the movie.

Please check my sentence.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
In the movie human centipede a doctor created a human centipede using a Japanese boy and two american girls. Japanese guy was in the front and the girls were behind him in the centipede structure. In the end Japanese guy slit open his throat and died and girl that was in the end of the structure dies because of blood infection and the girl who was placed in the middle of the structure was the only on to remain alive at the end of the movie.

Please check my sentences.

Get the basics right first, which you could not have missed as it is repeated by ems in her signature line at the bottom of her posts.
1. Capitalize all proper nouns.
2. Use the articles where necessary.
3. What is the idea of mixing the past and present tenses?

What is a human centipede?

Last edited by a moderator:

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Get the basics right first, which you could not have missed as it is repeated by ems in her signature line at the bottom of her posts.
1. Capitalize all proper nouns.
2. Use the articles where necessary.
3. What is the idea of mixing the past and present tenses?

What is a human centipede?

In the movie human centipede a doctor created a human centipede using a Japanese boy and two american girls. Japanese guy was in the front and the girls were behind him in the centipede structure. In the end Japanese guy slit open his throat and died and girl that was in the end of the structure died because of blood infection and the girl who was placed in the middle of the structure was the only one to remain alive at the end of the movie.

Sorry, those were typos.

Glizdka

Key Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
In the movie Human Centipede, a doctor created a human centipede using a Japanese boy and two American girls. The Japanese guy was [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at the front and the girls were behind him in the centipede structure. In the end, the Japanese guy slit open his throat and died and the girl that was [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at the end of the structure [STRIKE]dies[/STRIKE] died because of a blood infection. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] The girl who was [STRIKE]placed[/STRIKE] in the middle of the structure was the only one to remain alive at the end of the movie.

Not a teacher
------

That's all I can help you with, but you should wait for an answer from a professional teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:

tzfujimino

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
Last edited:

Glizdka

Key Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
To be perfectly honest, I am disgusted by the movie myself. And I don't mean that it's shocking, or that the scenes are graphic. I mean it's a disgustingly bad movie. The plot is non-existent. The characters (including the main perpetrator) are bland. There's no story, no action, no development. It looks as if it were made by "an edgy teenager" who does edgy stuff so everyone can say he's edgy, much like how this movie is made to be disgusting just for the heck of being disgusting, and that's the only thing it has to offer for the viewer.

No matter how curious you are about what "a human centipede" is, I advise against watching it. You'll regret it on so many levels I'm not surprised the movie's been banned in so many countries. If you find yourself in the need of watching something shocking/disgusting/explicit, there's a ton of movies I could recommend (but I won't since this is a family-friendly forum).

1 star, not recommend.

Last edited:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I wouldn't call that a structure if it is a living thing. Creature? Creation?

I would use "survive" instead of "remain alive".

jutfrank

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
To be perfectly honest, I am disgusted by the movie myself. And I don't mean that it's shocking, or that the scenes are graphic. I mean it's a disgustingly bad movie.

:lol:

If you think the first one is bad, I certainly wouldn't recommend the two sequels!

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
:lol:

If you think the first one is bad, I certainly wouldn't recommend the two sequels!

In the movie Human Centipede, a doctor created a human centipede using a Japanese boy and two American girls. The Japanese guy was at the front and the girls were behind him in the centipede structure. In the end the Japanese guy slit open his throat and died and the girl that was at the end of the structure died because of a blood infection. The girl who was in the middle of the structure was the only one to survive at the end of the movie.

How about my sentences? Could you please check them?

jutfrank

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
That reads well now. Well done.

Use a comma after In the end.