English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: [Letter] A letter to request a suitable accommodation for our next summer trip

Quote Originally Posted by dcintel View Post

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in regards to finding suitable accommodation for me and my family in Wanganui early next year.

I am a software-testing consultant, and I have been working for ABC Solutions for approximately 8 years. We are a family of three people, living in beautiful, sunny Auckland. city. Last month, my direct manager told me that whether I could must relocate to Wanganui office because we are setting up a new testing team there. The task requires me have to settle down live for at least one year in Palmerston North, which is located in the center of Wanganui.

After doing some research, we would like decided to contact you in and ask you to help us of find ing a long-term rented a suitable house to rent. We love would like a detached house with a good-sized of living room where we can entertain guests at night, two lovely spacious bedrooms and a dining room. where we can self-cater. Furthermore, my kid is a big fan of soccer, so a spacious backyard where we can play soccer together in the afternoon is really a good option. We are happy paying to pay up to $200 per week. for that accommodation.

We will arrive in Palmerston North on 4 January, and we would like to move straight in. My wife is not keen on noisy and crowded places. Therefore, we hope that you could help us find a quiet place. In addition, I love cycling to work, so it would be greatly convenient if it were located in West District, so where I would be am close to work.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Yours faithfully,

Cuong Tran

2. Key Member
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: [Letter] A letter to request a suitable accommodation for our next summer trip

in Palmerston North, which is located in the center of Wanganui.
    Actually, Palmerston North and Wanganui are two separate cities in different regions of North Island, NZ. I have been to both cities.
    I am not a teacher or a native speaker.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2